Cricket 19 General Discussion

Who said about release date be 31st May, not confirmed only speculation. My guess is release date may be around 15th May.
Did you even read my post?! :facepalm:facepalm
I just said that it could be the last day, since that's the last day of May 2019! Actually that '15th May' you guess, is speculation :facepalm

This has to be height of stupidity read again I specifically asked grounds as ECB is involved plus men and women's ashes. Every active member knows it's just 2 license teams for ashes

Not sure why some ppl like to show off their non existing smartness.

I know its annoying sometime but what can be done.. just look for some no nonsense posts then or call 911 if they show their non existing smartness again!

I know its annoying sometime but what can be done.. just look for some no nonsense posts then or call 911 if they show their non existing smartness again!
Seriously
I don't comment on someone else's post coz everyone has a right to ask or express what they want however the forum does not work like that lesson learnt thanks guys

Seriously
I don't comment on someone else's post coz everyone has a right to ask or express what they want however the forum does not work like that lesson learnt thanks guys
Its all just a bit of fun mate. Its what happens. Everyone is just waiting for more info and I can fairly confidentaly say that neither Ross or Matt will reply to your question; not to annoy you or because you are you but because they cant/wont.
The ECB has tweeted about the game in reference to the Ashes. I imagine that if a licensed world cup was part of the game they would have tweeted about that.

Here again is the official release article from the ECB:

https://www.ecb.co.uk/news/1087746/...ver-cricket-19-the-official-game-of-the-ashes

Reactions: DAP
Its all just a bit of fun mate. Its what happens. Everyone is just waiting for more info and I can fairly confidentaly say that neither Ross or Matt will reply to your question; not to annoy you or because you are you but because they cant/wont.
The ECB has tweeted about the game in reference to the Ashes. I imagine that if a licensed world cup was part of the game they would have tweeted about that.

https://www.ecb.co.uk/news/1087746/...ver-cricket-19-the-official-game-of-the-ashes
I never said/asked WC is part of license mate have bought and played each game from BA to know this (you can go back and read my post) it just about grounds but yeah lets rest the case

Please everyone just quote this reply whenever anyone asks anything about the dates or more info or etc. This coming from Dutch, is as serious as you can get.

Last edited:
Off-Topic: Writing one post here, and getting replies that I have got, maybe is why many people I knew here became less frequent!
Well with such lack of information on the game i guess people have to talk about something dont they, thank god for Dutchs jokes

Users who are viewing this thread