Cricket 19 General Discussion

Hey @MattW @BigAntStudios
Quick question on Scenario mode.
At this stage is the scenario mode for a single game or we could create something like team A has lost the first 3 games of the WC and now literally need to win each game to qualify.

Since the release month is May 2019, that 31/5/19 date is the last day the game can come. So, technically they’re making a good assumption!
Who said about release date be 31st May, not confirmed only speculation. My guess is release date may be around 15th May.

Who said about release date be 31st May, not confirmed only speculation. My guess is release date may be around 15th May.
I tend to agree with WC starting on 30th BA(or should say ECB) would give a week or 2 for everyone to be ready(team wise) and geared up.
May be a patch just in time to fix small clinches before the first WC game

Y
I tend to agree with WC starting on 30th BA(or should say ECB) would give a week or 2 for everyone to be ready(team wise) and geared up.
May be a patch just in time to fix small clinches before the first WC game
Damn right ,BigAnt gives at least 1 or 2 weeks time to prepare teams from the Academy for world cup as all teams are not licenced.

Missed like 10 pages for last few days. Did i miss anything ? Any new info on the game ?

Users who are viewing this thread