Cricket 19 General Discussion

Given the scenario mode I’m hoping all the retro kit that was in DBC14 and then removed from DBC17 and Ashes is put back in.

Wouldn’t it be awesome if there was LICENSED retro kit too, though I guess there’s zero chance of that.
Australia wore 1986 ODI retro kit this past Australian summer. The Australian 1999 World Cup ODI replica uniform will be worn next Australian summer as well.

I don't know whether a team wearing retro uniforms makes it harder to get a license for but it would make it more relevant to add retro kits into the game.

Hopefully the new game will include the ability to edit licensed teams as well. Things like uniforms for England and Australia.

Also a small request, a rope boundary line would be nice as an option. This may have been there already. I haven't played in a while so I can't seem to recall if it was.

Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen was released on June 26.
Patience by Guns n Roses was released on June 26.

Coincidence? I think not.

But wait, on May 30 1539, the Spanish explorer, Hernando de Soto, discovered Florida, AND in 1913, on the same day, Treaty of London was signed by the Great Powers, the Ottoman Empire and the victorious Balkan League (Serbia, Greece, Kingdom of Bulgaria, and Montenegro) bringing an end to the First Balkan War.

Both of those events happening on the same day is a sure sign that Cricket 19 is going to be released on May 30.

But wait, on May 30 1539, the Spanish explorer, Hernando de Soto, discovered Florida, AND in 1913, on the same day, Treaty of London was signed by the Great Powers, the Ottoman Empire and the victorious Balkan League (Serbia, Greece, Kingdom of Bulgaria, and Montenegro) bringing an end to the First Balkan War.

Both of those events happening on the same day is a sure sign that Cricket 19 is going to be released on May 30.
You might be right.

Although, Kylie Minogue was born on 28 May in Melbourne (BA offices) and is British Australian (Ashes) One of her titles is AO, one of BA's biggest sellers and she is one of the most famous Aussies.

Catch my drift?

Although, Kylie Minogue was born on 28 May in Melbourne (BA offices) and is British Australian (Ashes) One of her titles is AO, one of BA's biggest sellers and she is one of the most famous Aussies.

Catch my drift?

That's deliberate misdirection by Kylie. She tried that with DBC17. She fooled me then, but I'm not falling for it again.

Hopefully the new game will include the ability to edit licensed teams as well. Things like uniforms for England and Australia.

Also a small request, a rope boundary line would be nice as an option. This may have been there already. I haven't played in a while so I can't seem to recall if it was.
No chance of editing licensed stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread