Cricket 19 General Discussion

Really? I think you'll find that the World Cup and Ashes have been entirely planned by the ECB/CA around the video game release of a footy game in the winter of Melbourne, as soon as they understand the AFL release date they'll shift their dates accordingly :)

FWIW We are extraordinarily active on Social, emails are all 100% answered, we have people employed to do that and nothing else. Regardless, we don't need to speak in order to listen - many, many of the elements of DBC14, DBC17, Ashes, and now Cricket19 have had input from this very site.

PS: Great name for a Cricket Developer...
I do feel for those having to read incoherent prose without any actual sentences. I tried to read the AFL theory 5 times before giving up.

I do feel for those having to read incoherent prose without any actual sentences. I tried to read the AFL theory 5 times before giving up.
hope your not referring to my theory cricket game has got nothing to do with afl I was trying to explain myself

hope your not referring to my theory cricket game has got nothing to do with afl I was trying to explain myself
I was referring to this post from yourself. If this is the sort of feedback that BA staff get, then I pity them.
TBH with you are right but I don't think that the may release has got nothing do with it as I believe that the license would have agreed on a release date with their county cricket starting over night AFL Evo 2 doesn't have a date on it yet as their ceo wants the game to be 100% complete and a couple of licensing agreements to with the AFL I personally think big ant would have better sales as with cricket been world wide but that doesn't say big ant are better devs wicket witch are better devs I do believe they are just with personally been there with the community they actually do listen to feedback which big ant lack I can shoot them a message on facebook and they get back at least they can handle criticism they thrive on it that enough from me I am getting a bit heated I believe wicked witch are a multi million dollar company but neither to say big ant have published a lot of good title it just a few issues they lack

Last edited:
Just as a side note, I wonder how BA are dealing with the uncertainty in England's top order right now? Have they scanned every opener in county cricket in anticipation that they'll be called up at some point?

Obviously I'm getting carried away but in the last ashes the squads at the time of the release did feel fairly stable (minus Stokes) and there seems to be more doubt about who's actually going to be in the England team this time around.

Will additional players be patched in at a later date?

Just as a side note, I wonder how BA are dealing with the uncertainty in England's top order right now? Have they scanned every opener in county cricket in anticipation that they'll be called up at some point?

Obviously I'm getting carried away but in the last ashes the squads at the time of the release did feel fairly stable (minus Stokes) and there seems to be more doubt about who's actually going to be in the England team this time around.

Last time around the problem was Australia, if I remember rightly. Bancroft and Paine were not scanned despite a lot of other players having been included. Maxwell was a big part of the promotion but was snubbed by the selectors.

Other England players were added after release, maybe once they arrived in Australia. I guess they can only add players that are put forward by the respective boards in the first place.

i will probably play it on nintendo switch, should be best portable cricket game :) by default. can't wait for release.

Reactions: DAP
I've been told that it's going to be GTA's version of cricket. Players putting hits out on umpires who incorrectly gave them out five years ago. Build your bank balance up to purchase new gear.

C19: Little English Village

congrate for ur 200 .. well played and very patient inning ..

i will probably play it on nintendo switch, should be best portable cricket game :) by default. can't wait for release.
I am probably buying Nintendo Switch for that reason!

Due to licensing and other agreements with Cricket Australia and the ECB I can neither confirm or deny that any player scans have taken place for my team in the Dorset Cricket League Divison 6...

I really hope their early access for some players like the beta tester so they can get a head start and do some of the world cup teams for us

Users who are viewing this thread