Cricket 19 General Discussion

They could already have access :spy:spy:spy
I wonder if they will announce the beta team if it is a thing, this time like they did last time in 2017 and the beta team could share clips of some of their game and they could Answer questions I think this year it will be highly unlikely just with all the problems last year they faced with silly questions and etc non sense

I wonder if they will announce the beta team if it is a thing, this time like they did last time in 2017 and the beta team could share clips of some of their game and they could Answer questions I think this year it will be highly unlikely just with all the problems last year they faced with silly questions and etc non sense
They shouldn't, because the beta team was heckled quite a lot, and as you say silly questions and nonsense!

They shouldn't, because the beta team was heckled quite a lot, and as you say silly questions and nonsense!

Also the moment they posted all people asked was 'will that be fixed?' ect and then we just ended up getting a day 1 patch so it could have potentially all changed. The beta testers are for the developers really, not us

Reactions: DAP
The Beta teams job was not to create kits anyway. That was done by people who spent hours of their own free time to do something nice for the community.

Problem with answering question when on the beta team is people seemed to confuse how much power we had. Ultimately we could have addressed something and requested something. But if it can’t be fixed or added then we have no power over that. The beta team was never announced either.

The Beta teams job was not to create kits anyway. That was done by people who spent hours of their own free time to do something nice for the community.

Problem with answering question when on the beta team is people seemed to confuse how much power we had. Ultimately we could have addressed something and requested something. But if it can’t be fixed or added then we have no power over that. The beta team was never announced either.
And what he is refering to happened long after the game was released....

Reactions: DAP
Well to be fair waiting is already happening.....however his advice is to do it with patience cos it aint gonna happen any time sooner than it happens......
I don't mind To much about the date as I think it will be the 30 May as Big Ant Game tend to come out on Thursdays and that the last Thursday in May I'm just keen for some news tbh

Users who are viewing this thread