Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ross we won't news we where the one on flinders street protesting for some news where eager we can't wait for this game it only around a month away how good

@BigAntStudios we are happy to see your post. With just 6-7 weeks to release Why is there so much of time gap between announcements on game info. Is it planned or just happened?

One suggestion I would make for the future version of the game. It would be pretty cool statistical addition if we are able to see career player records or complete statistics against the oppositions he/she has played so far. For example: Number of matches with bowling or batting average versus Australia, England, Ireland, etc in different formats of the game. Another interesting facet to this would be to see the career player statistics in different continents, for example: the career player statistics in Asia, Africa, Europe, etc. It will tell us the happy hunting ground of the career player and vice versa.

Reactions: DAP
Ross post = we can expect news or glimpse of Cricket 19 coming this week... :p
yep I am 99.9% confident we will get something this week maybe today who know If I am wrong I will spend a week of this forum and make people happy jk

Reactions: DAP
I never left, just a little busier these days - still reading, not posting much :)
It is so good to see you here, I have played all your cricket games, and have enjoyed all of them most of the times. I am ready for Cricket 19 as well! Can't express in words, how thankful me and many others (here and beyond) are to you for reigniting the cricket gaming genre all of us here love and adore![DOUBLEPOST=1554691548][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's the problem, the difficulty level is like having a shower/bath, I have a hard time finding the ideal temperature/difficulty! Don't want it to be too easy or too hard!

I've been told that it's going to be GTA's version of cricket. Players putting hits out on umpires who incorrectly gave them out five years ago. Build your bank balance up to purchase new gear.

C19: Little English Village
Cricket Battle Royale

I've been told that it's going to be GTA's version of cricket. Players putting hits out on umpires who incorrectly gave them out five years ago. Build your bank balance up to purchase new gear.

C19: Little English Village
Stokes will be replacing Trevor...

I think big ant is trying to release cricket 19 by end of May( mostly 30th) . And we know they only reveal information, trailers one month before . So we won’t get any information for at least 2-3 weeks from now. Don’t stress guys wait for 2-3 weeks . it’ll be better if we get some information but that’s how big ant work and it’s 100% alright .

I think big ant is trying to release cricket 19 by end of May( mostly 30th) . And we know they only reveal information, trailers one month before . So we won’t get any information for at least 2-3 weeks from now. Don’t stress guys wait for 2-3 weeks . it’ll be better if we get some information but that’s how big ant work and it’s 100% alright .
I think the marketing is dictated by ECB and/or CA rather than Big Ant.

Users who are viewing this thread