Cricket 19 General Discussion

before this test I also upped spin bounce to 60. I think most of my physics settings are default[DOUBLEPOST=1608100184][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think I have almost all default physics except drift 65 and spin bounce 60.

I think the change to drift 65 was what did it. I have noticed though it tends to be only well set batsmen who come down the track.[DOUBLEPOST=1608100250][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, I think I also gave a lot of batsman perks for batting vs spin and the fast feet perk. These certainly didn’t work before changing drift but it might make it happen more often after changing drift?
Are you bowling Flight deliveries?

Bounce is crap for spinners but the flight modifier (as far as the description says) increases only when flighted balls are bowled. They already get the most bounce so increasing that modifier would, I assume, increase the bounce even more and I think the AI seems to advance more against balls that bounce higher.

I'd actually tried reducing Drift to 0 and it seemed to increase bounce, Drift seemed to slow the airspeed down and create worse bounce. I'm not sure if the Drift modifier works for Drifted deliveries. Remember that being an option on older games but I only use Standard spin and there is no Drift option so I assumed it was a to do with physics than actual delivery.

How about the pitch itself?

Are you bowling Flight deliveries?

Bounce is crap for spinners but the flight modifier (as far as the description says) increases only when flighted balls are bowled. They already get the most bounce so increasing that modifier would, I assume, increase the bounce even more and I think the AI seems to advance more against balls that bounce higher.

I'd actually tried reducing Drift to 0 and it seemed to increase bounce, Drift seemed to slow the airspeed down and create worse bounce. I'm not sure if the Drift modifier works for Drifted deliveries. Remember that being an option on older games but I only use Standard spin and there is no Drift option so I assumed it was a to do with physics than actual delivery.

How about the pitch itself?

I nearly always use flight modifier - I’m bowling with English spinners of the 90s, they generally have higher stat for flight than turn!

this pitch is dusty medium, and I’m at the start of day 4

To start. I've put AI run rate to 100. I thought it would ruin the game in the sense that every game would be +10rpo. But no. I've had low scoring thrillers too. Perhaps the other settings like ball friction, pitch friction etc, which I've moved around too have effects.

I'll do some screenshots later if you like. I play without the ball marker so it's actually pretty hard to hit too. I like challenges in video games, usually play them at highest difficulties or maybe one step lower.

Yes bro. But Ai run out bug ruined the gameplay. If i set "WICKET CHANCE" below 45. More run outs happened. Especially in test matches.(RUN OUT BUG ANNOYING )
In legend difficulty Ai scored below 200 in Test matches. I'm frustrated. Bro. I want realistic AI BATTING.in both ODI/TEST
Can u tell me. Which settings are effective to make Ai perfect. PRO or Legend Which one is best for Ai pacing

Yes bro. But Ai run out bug ruined the gameplay. If i set "WICKET CHANCE" below 45. More run outs happened. Especially in test matches.(RUN OUT BUG ANNOYING )
In legend difficulty Ai scored below 200 in Test matches. I'm frustrated. Bro. I want realistic AI BATTING.in both ODI/TEST
Can u tell me. Which settings are effective to make Ai perfect. PRO or Legend Which one is best for Ai pacing

I think it's a combination of all the settings that will help you get to what you want.

Anyone had an issue with leg spinners or left arm spinners going round the wicket to right hand batsmen and throwing lots of leg side wides?

Anyone had an issue with leg spinners or left arm spinners going round the wicket to right hand batsmen and throwing lots of leg side wides?

Aye but I can't remember what, if anything, I did to resolve it[DOUBLEPOST=1608369215][/DOUBLEPOST]Might have increased the AI bowl quality though

Happens with drift, try turning it down, 60 is normally the sweet spot.

Happens with drift, try turning it down, 60 is normally the sweet spot.

Cheers. Have upped bowl quality for now, seems to have improved but if it happens again I’ll lower the drift.

I like keeping physics same for me and AI, and AI only seem to come down the track to spinners with the higher drift!

Users who are viewing this thread