Cricket 19 General Discussion

At least we don't have to worry about this on Cricket 19

This is why I'm waiting another month before jumping in. To avoid public embarrassment of having to continually say, "my penis is bugged, sorry".

Seriously though, Cricket 21 needs a penis size slider, if there isn't then there shall be riots.

good point, we'd be stuck with stuff from three years ago. Even though this is a 2 year old game it still feels fresh when the community does good esthetic updates.

Just wish they would have an option for the page-playoff format so we could at least set up a proper BBL. I've got the new power play option going in a current tourney I'm doing plus it's been good for the games I've watched. I'm thinking I like it. Might be a good change for the international format someday.
how do you set up the Powerplay thing mate was hopeful of doing the same

Follow my steps and you too can get the power surge
First go to cricket academy
then go to match type designer
create a t20 match type or just copy the t20 and give it a new name
press the enter key and go to the rules section
click on powerplay and just copy the settings shown in the picture belowView attachment 240775
That's some fine work right there. Thanks for the post.

Catch in the infield, not as uncommon off a spinner, but I loved the way it was caught with 2 hands instead of that 1 handed scoop you usually see...
(Apologies for the picture quality, was going to upload a video, but couldn’t figure out how using just my phone)

Attachments

• 335214DA-181F-4D82-9432-6ACBC65B4041.png
    335214DA-181F-4D82-9432-6ACBC65B4041.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 20
  • ECF28E59-FA25-44E4-AF45-F08D167740FD.png
    ECF28E59-FA25-44E4-AF45-F08D167740FD.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 19
  • 6D85D060-1C73-42E3-B078-1227301ED381.png
    6D85D060-1C73-42E3-B078-1227301ED381.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 19
Not sure if it was @Silly Point @Short Leg Cricket or someone else who advised me to try setting drift to 65 but my god it’s worked. Thanks so much.

when set, I’m now getting the AI using their feet to come down the track quite regularly and it adds so much. Had some nice and varied dismissals as well as taken some tap with good shots. Some vids up in the England 90s thread, well worth a watch.

Recommended!!

Not sure if it was @Silly Point @Short Leg Cricket or someone else who advised me to try setting drift to 65 but my god it’s worked. Thanks so much.

when set, I’m now getting the AI using their feet to come down the track quite regularly and it adds so much. Had some nice and varied dismissals as well as taken some tap with good shots. Some vids up in the England 90s thread, well worth a watch.

Recommended!!
What setting, if any, do you find works best for batsman to come down the track? I've tweaked almost all settings and none have worked.

Recommended!!
Please share your settings

Recommended!!
Have you changed anything else?

Have you changed anything else?

before this test I also upped spin bounce to 60. I think most of my physics settings are default[DOUBLEPOST=1608100184][/DOUBLEPOST]
What setting, if any, do you find works best for batsman to come down the track? I've tweaked almost all settings and none have worked.
I think I have almost all default physics except drift 65 and spin bounce 60.

I think the change to drift 65 was what did it. I have noticed though it tends to be only well set batsmen who come down the track.[DOUBLEPOST=1608100250][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, I think I also gave a lot of batsman perks for batting vs spin and the fast feet perk. These certainly didn’t work before changing drift but it might make it happen more often after changing drift?

before this test I also upped spin bounce to 60. I think most of my physics settings are default[DOUBLEPOST=1608100184][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think I have almost all default physics except drift 65 and spin bounce 60.

I think the change to drift 65 was what did it. I have noticed though it tends to be only well set batsmen who come down the track.[DOUBLEPOST=1608100250][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, I think I also gave a lot of batsman perks for batting vs spin and the fast feet perk. These certainly didn’t work before changing drift but it might make it happen more often after changing drift?
Those perks might be it, I've had my drift on 65 for ages. Mind you, I play career mode and I am a seamer so I don't see spin bowling often lol.

Users who are viewing this thread