Cricket 19 General Discussion

Feel like I need a new thing to do.

Either: England 90 in a timewarp against all the modern sides
Or: Essex current sent back in time to battle all the retro sides.

Not sure which...

I can create my start of day 3 scorecard from my last test as a scenario and you can try and bat 9 sessions for a draw? Be Nick Browne without Nick Browne...

Good man.

Have you shared your stadiums for the India tour you're on BTW?

I don’t think so. I only stuck a few adboards in them so I don’t usually upload them as very little of it is my work - some of them aren’t even my adboards. That said I re-shared the team, so I think the stadiums might have gone up as part of that?

I don’t think so. I only stuck a few adboards in them so I don’t usually upload them as very little of it is my work - some of them aren’t even my adboards. That said I re-shared the team, so I think the stadiums might have gone up as part of that?

Maybe. I just really don't want to do all the aboards again. Its a pain in the arse. Which team was it?

If this shot in cricket next game will be interesting

Last edited:
Hi Can Anyone Tell Me What Slider Is To combat No Balls Getting loads of them And there doing My head In Please . Many Thanks Ian

Hi Blockerdave me mate im on classic controll Hardest bowling mate . thanks

i meant was it you or the Ai bowling the no balls?

If you i'd say switch from hardest down to hard, or look at the jump timing sliders.

If the AI, I can't think of anything other than increasing bowl quality.

Reactions: i.n
i meant was it you or the Ai bowling the no balls?

If you i'd say switch from hardest down to hard, or look at the jump timing sliders.

If the AI, I can't think of anything other than increasing bowl quality.

Thanks blockerdave its me Mate 15 already only in 18th over But thanks for Your input .

Users who are viewing this thread