Cricket 19 General Discussion

Just looking on the web to see the previous game, Ashes Cricket, had an official trailer release about 2 months before the game was released. Considering Cricket 19 is estimated to be released on May 28, we should expect a full trailer within the next week or two most likely, although that's only if they follow suit with Ashes.
Big ant game tend to come out on the 30 on Thursdays usually

Any guesses on what the pc system requirements will be?
No, it's not something that one would guess. It will be known when that information is released.

Any guesses on what the pc system requirements will be?
BigAnt studios never asks demanding PC specs. They are great company at developing big sports titles with minimum requirements.
As you notice Dbc14 only ask you 2gb space. My guess is ,if you run RLL4 and Ashes then you can run Cricket 19 quite comfortably.

We should have one "beast mode" kind of situation in game, assigned to some specific power hitters. Take today's KKR v SRH IPL game for example, when asking rate is too high, players like Andre Russell quickly switched to that mode, when no generic bowling seems to be working, and bowler needs to dig down deep to get dot balls or get the batsman out! We're missing this aspect in all cricket games by BA, don't you think?

Off topic- It is apparent that there only a few people who talk about game stuff more of than than not in this forum and more ppl talk the other way.

Off topic- It is apparent that there only a few people who talk about game stuff more of than than not in this forum and more ppl talk the other way.
Your point being? What is there more to talk about? When the next but of info might be coming????

We should have one "beast mode" kind of situation in game, assigned to some specific power hitters. Take today's KKR v SRH IPL game for example, when asking rate is too high, players like Andre Russell quickly switched to that mode, when no generic bowling seems to be working, and bowler needs to dig down deep to get dot balls or get the batsman out! We're missing this aspect in all cricket games by BA, don't you think?
I like the idea but what would he the counter to that? How would yu balance that because there should be more disadvantages of activating that to advantages . Just my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread