Cricket 19 General Discussion

I have played a lot of DBC 17 and skipped Ashes. I decided to give standard controls a go this time around. Is there a disadvantage of using standard controls (batting only) Does it limit the shots you can play ? Can you play the full variety of shots (360 degrees) ? Also I have not been able to figure how to play an aggressive ground shot on standard yet.

T
I have played a lot of DBC 17 and skipped Ashes. I decided to give standard controls a go this time around. Is there a disadvantage of using standard controls (batting only) Does it limit the shots you can play ? Can you play the full variety of shots (360 degrees) ? Also I have not been able to figure how to play an aggressive ground shot on standard yet.
Try either holding LB or Toggle LB and play the agressive shot

presumably the Xbox day one patch issue will in turn prevent further patches coming to address the initially identified issues around AI fields, bowler side changes, and bouncers??

These are the only real issues stopping me having a proper old froth

So all spinners turning it all ways all the time doesn't bother you?

I've had a proper strop and can't play the game. Really gets to me.

Anyone here from the below Cricket 19 leaderboard?
I'm at 17.

Screenshot_20190531-233757__01.jpg

Reactions: DAP
I think same with pitches it’s a little extreme either way atm.

Rather than subtle differences taking effect over time. It’s huge changes.

Will get there for sure. But it’s not how I would personally like it at the moment.

I would add that the outfield types have a massive effect on the ball travel. On the firmest it's like glass and flies to the boundary but on lush ones even 3 ideal inputs result in the ball pulling up well short of boundary.

Could be toned down slightly at either extreme I think.

I would add that the outfield types have a massive effect on the ball travel. On the firmest it's like glass and flies to the boundary but on lush ones even 3 ideal inputs result in the ball pulling up well short of boundary.

Could be toned down slightly at either extreme I think.

How do you select outfield type? I believe the only settings I've seen are related to striping (i.e. diamond etc.) or the pitch type.

So all spinners turning it all ways all the time doesn't bother you?

I've had a proper strop and can't play the game. Really gets to me.

It certainly would if I was experiencing it to level you have for sure. Guess I’ve been lucky - but what the hell let’s add that to the bum note!

Users who are viewing this thread