Cricket 19 General Discussion

Just fixes for a number of cases found where the game could crash during normal gameplay, mostly after progressing to your player in career but some can occur in other cases.

On Xbox One the patch also restored and fixed the Online leaderboards.
Thanks

I just want to bring a question over to here from the creation section.

For those using a customer stadium, are you finding very lush outfield slow compared to standard or lush? Is this a thing?

I’ve tried to get some confirmation from Big Ant but no reply yet. Wanted peoples thoughts. @MattW any thoughts?

The North American version will have a version number 1 lower than the Europe version.

As an aside, it's why I strongly encourage people to reference the version number in the credits on bug reports - because of differences like that, knowing "1.06" isn't helpful if that could mean one of two different "1.06" versions.

To note in this case, the latest versions are as follows:
PS4 North America - 960
PS4 Europe - 957
Xbox One - 958

A patch for Switch is with Nintendo.
Thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1561093742][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is the ability to decline international matches not in career mode this time? I'm not sure about this, but I think I can no longer deny participation in international series. The prompt only asks about being captain, not about taking part, as it did in Ashes. This was a good option.
Please ignore this. This is in fact in the game. I can confirm. Jumped the gun on that one.

Good to see a 66mb patch

I just want to bring a question over to here from the creation section.

For those using a customer stadium, are you finding very lush outfield slow compared to standard or lush? Is this a thing?

I’ve tried to get some confirmation from Big Ant but no reply yet. Wanted peoples thoughts. @MattW any thoughts?

yes im sure thats a thing - i played a game at Cardiff and could barely hit a 4 along the ground - i changed it to a standard outfield and it seems to be better now . Was wondering though is there a way to make the square boundaries long and the straight boundaries short like for Eden Park for example?

Two quick questions for anyone who can answer;

- I've hit a few sixes believe it or not, but never once seen the distance come up. Is this not in this game?

- Does the in-game overlay not ever display the outcome for each ball in the over? You know the graphic which details W/Wd/nb/no. of runs scored etc to show what's happened in the over.

- I've hit a few sixes believe it or not, but never once seen the distance come up. Is this not in this game?

- Does the in-game overlay not ever display the outcome for each ball in the over? You know the graphic which details W/Wd/nb/no. of runs scored etc to show what's happened in the over.

Both of those things are in the game.

9B17A217-3ED3-41C2-9430-292A768E9C5B.jpeg

Reactions: DAP
Just fixes for a number of cases found where the game could crash during normal gameplay, mostly after progressing to your player in career but some can occur in other cases.

On Xbox One the patch also restored and fixed the Online leaderboards.
Hey Matt I was wondering happy to provide you with a video needed but I have noticed when I bowl with a spinner there like a glitch when they bloke the ball the ball like glitches out sorta anyone else get that

Is it possible you’ve disabled notifications?

The ball outcome doesn’t display as often as in prior games I think, but it is there.

In custom tournaments I have noticed that the stats of players will improve during the tournament. Is there any way to disable this?

Yes - 100%, this is a massive problem.

Just started a World Cup and the supposed 90mph deliveries are like floaty military medium dobbers, its totally ruined my timing, im early on literally everything, as all the playing ive been doing on Play Now mode with the proper speeds means you have to react quickly.

Its totally stopped the game dead in its tracks for me until its fixed, i cant play tours & tournaments like this.

Its the most bizarre of bugs and the more often we can make Big Ant aware of it the better - id go as far as to say its game breaking for me.

The difference in pace between the modes, with the exact same settings, is astonishing.

I agree. In competition mode, I am playing very late than "Play now" mode. I get a feedback of "Early Timing" on almost all deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread