Cricket 19 General Discussion

Dracos

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just the bought the game on PC and started playing a casual test between England and Australia. I usually just bat and simulate the bowling. At the start it was good. It was a green pitch, so it was challenging and fun. The bowlers were bowling tight lines and lengths. All of a sudden in the second innings, every ball is on the leg side. Far too easy to just keep clipping it for four. I remember some other posts about the same issue before. Is anyone still facing this issue and is there any solution? Thanks. Great game... When it works...

Edit: The bowlers have suddenly started bowling better now... Weird. Still, I'd like to know if anyone has faced this. Also Moeen Ali keeps bowling ripping doosras. Sad to see this still in Big Ant cricket games, any solution to this would be appreciated.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
I just the bought the game on PC and started playing a casual test between England and Australia. I usually just bat and simulate the bowling. At the start it was good. It was a green pitch, so it was challenging and fun. The bowlers were bowling tight lines and lengths. All of a sudden in the second innings, every ball is on the leg side. Far too easy to just keep clipping it for four. I remember some other posts about the same issue before. Is anyone still facing this issue and is there any solution? Thanks. Great game... When it works...

Edit: The bowlers have suddenly started bowling better now... Weird. Still, I'd like to know if anyone has faced this. Also Moeen Ali keeps bowling ripping doosras. Sad to see this still in Big Ant cricket games, any solution to this would be appreciated.
It’s test cricket and they do bowl different lines to try and find your weak spot. Thats the beauty of this game. I play mostly test matches and do experience it in every single one of them.

Irtileaf

Club Captain
The game is pretty good. Just played a test match and it was great. Just one thing that really was awful was the bouncers going for four. Please bigant fix that ASAP. Other minor things can be ignored a bit but not this.
Also guys can anyone please tell me what is the ideal pitch bounce value? I have it at 40

Dracos

County Cricketer
It’s test cricket and they do bowl different lines to try and find your weak spot. Thats the beauty of this game. I play mostly test matches and do experience it in every single one of them.
True, but it was weird to get 3 overs from Anderson and Broad all on the pads. I presume you face the problem of spinners bowling the special deliveries too much as well. Any solutions to that?

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The game is pretty good. Just played a test match and it was great. Just one thing that really was awful was the bouncers going for four. Please bigant fix that ASAP. Other minor things can be ignored a bit but not this.
Also guys can anyone please tell me what is the ideal pitch bounce value? I have it at 40
I have Mine At 40 As well Mate . Just Try to lower it As you Go Along Thats What i Do Mate.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
I have it at 40 too. Avoid hard pitches for now because the bounce are ridiculous.

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have it at 40 too. Avoid hard pitches for now because the bounce are ridiculous.
Thanks . Another thing As well i noticed playing as England in the ashes Australia are only using 4 bowlers 3 pace and 1 spinner Wade not bowling Is that a bug Do you Know . ? Thanks

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Thanks . Another thing As well i noticed playing as England in the ashes Australia are only using 4 bowlers 3 pace and 1 spinner Wade not bowling Is that a bug Do you Know . ? Thanks
Matthew Wade is not really used as a bowler in any form of the game as far as I know. Yes Australia use 4 bowlers in test cricket depending on the match conditions. They will most likely use Steve Smith as a fifth bowler to try and break partnerships.

Reactions: i.n

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Playing a brilliant 4 dayer building up to the Lancs v Glamorgan game at Colwyn Bay. Really love how cracks on the pitch actually affect the ball. Batting at the start is quite tricky and I need to learn how to leave. Only thing that is a disappointment is the AI not changing a field when I've hit around 20-30 runs through cover. (Even with the slowest largest outfield of all time. I wish you could shrink outfield sizes)

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
does the game keeps going on even in rain??I am playing a career match and match keeps on going despite the rain?? is it a bug??

Users who are viewing this thread