Cricket 19 General Discussion

finaly am enjoying Cricket 19 what a beautiful Game of cricket for pc ... its the best cricket game after DBC 14 By Bigant ...

i accidentally declined the opportunity to captain my club side in career mode :mad,is there anyway to undo that??

When you hit the cracks it changes direction of the ball. They usually seem to head legside to a right hander but it does work.

EDIT: (Sidenote, can the ball movement be a bit more varied and erratic? I'd love to see leggies hit a crack and deviate more with the spin or go straight on etc. Make it harder to play)
This is exactly I am requesting bigant since 14. Pitch degradation should affect the ball which adds realistic nature to the game. Odd bounce, seam movement and spin on cracks is needed. Also older ball should seam less, rubbing ball should maintain shine.

It is a bug which they know about, but not sure they will do anything about. This only happens on grassy, grassy/dry or grassy/dusty pitches as we found out this week. So play on Dry/Dusty or Standard pitches if you can. A shame, but better than having Ali being a legspinner.
I'm going to ask for them to be replaced by moon balls.

Anybody know if they've updated the DRS rule in Cricket 19? I'm playing a Test against WI, and after 80 overs, both my reviews were reinstated. Does that also mean that we'll lose reviews on Umpire's calls?

Hi Folks, just bought Cricket 19 for the switch. I had batted fairly comfortably hitting nearly 300+ on ashes 18 for the ps4. But for the life of me I struggle to reach 100 batting on medium difficulty on this game. Every shot I play says poor footwork, yet I'm not doing anything different to past games. Is there any tips anyone can give me? I've put it to easy but I end up batting at around 10 rpo, I keep thinking if I stick at medium I'll get better. But being 70/8 time after time is getting tiresome.

Hi Folks, just bought Cricket 19 for the switch. I had batted fairly comfortably hitting nearly 300+ on ashes 18 for the ps4. But for the life of me I struggle to reach 100 batting on medium difficulty on this game. Every shot I play says poor footwork, yet I'm not doing anything different to past games. Is there any tips anyone can give me? I've put it to easy but I end up batting at around 10 rpo, I keep thinking if I stick at medium I'll get better. But being 70/8 time after time is getting tiresome.
Try adjusting the sliders controlling footwork on medium

Just saw the captain consoling the bowler, so hopefully it is back. Although it was admittedly only once in 46 overs

Hey guys. Just got the game, updated it to version 1.10. A prompt showed up asking if I wanted to update teams, I pressed yes. Then it took like forever so I tried it again. It got stuck again on downloading teams part. I cancelled it and now the prompt isn't showing up. Please guide me how to update the latest teams and rosters. It will be a great help. Thanks!

Hey guys. Just got the game, updated it to version 1.10. A prompt showed up asking if I wanted to update teams, I pressed yes. Then it took like forever so I tried it again. It got stuck again on downloading teams part. I cancelled it and now the prompt isn't showing up. Please guide me how to update the latest teams and rosters. It will be a great help. Thanks!
that was the get best option but it migh not be 100 percent accurate instead you should try to individually download teams from usernames like friedlele , etc from the community for best results. usernames of individual can be found under academy creations

Does human fielder dive/ slides with pressing LT on pc. On ps4 human fielder just can't dive or slide at boundary presently. Is it good on PC

Yes in my case too, even on PC the sliding / diving hasn't worked till date except once (that too seemed delayed after I pressed LT)

Users who are viewing this thread