Cricket 19 General Discussion

mlwrz

School Cricketer
Hi
I have a GTX 1060 3gb vga. and I cannot play night matches... FPS very very low.unplayable! Is that why? is it normal???

Even with the day matches, I cannot turn on High-quality shadows and TAA.. Its going to be very laggy

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Hi
I have a GTX 1060 3gb vga. and I cannot play night matches... FPS very very low.unplayable! Is that why? is it normal???

Even with the day matches, I cannot turn on High-quality shadows and TAA.. Its going to be very laggy
Have you updated your drivers?

Because I play on RX570 and I get 60FPS at all times with Vsync.. Without it FPS is around 150-170..

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hi

Not had a problem. Can't remember my specs off the top my head but I pretty much have high settings for everything.

N Nandhakumar

School Cricketer
Just a newbie's doubt. Have played a game online.

1. Seen that he can change the length of the ball in the last min. I meant initially it was blue color, late it could be red or Green length ball. How to change the length in the last mn? Any ideas?

2. Can we change the default field settings for a bowler? I don't want to waste one pause just for this in an online game?

3. Also some times the field settings are not applied? Right from DBC 14, it wasn't applied in the first ball of the over. Seems like a bug for a long time. Any solutions for this?

Guys. Can someone answer this? I am just itching to know some basic tricks to make the online game more interesting. Thank you.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Quick Q

I play the Steam version

Do you guys get the "thud sound" of the ball hitting the fence/adboards?? Has it come your notice by any chance??

It use to give that satisfying / immersive feel while batting...

After the initial couple of days after launch on steam the sound went missing despite no updates from BA (except that I downloaded teams from the academy) and also all the volume levels above 0..

What could be the reason

Kindly confirm if it is a bug faced by everyone OR is it only for me...
Yeah I am also not getting that sounds but it's minor. What is important feature to be fixed is bat and ball contact sounds. The sweet sounds of shots when batter hitting the ball, it was good in Ashes game but we are unlucky in Cricket 19. Infact I own the game in both Ps4 and Xbox and not impressed with the hitting sounds. Please raise a ticket to Support.

mlwrz

School Cricketer
Have you updated your drivers?

Because I play on RX570 and I get 60FPS at all times with Vsync.. Without it FPS is around 150-170..

Yes... I am using the latest Nvidia update. I have tried some old drivers also. but still the same. Night matches are unplayable. Every other game can play with ultra settings (witcher 3, shadow of tomb raider etc..)

Any idea???

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Yes... I am using the latest Nvidia update. I have tried some old drivers also. but still the same. Night matches are unplayable. Every other game can play with ultra settings (witcher 3, shadow of tomb raider etc..)

Any idea???
Maybe @MattW can help you..

mlwrz

School Cricketer
Maybe @MattW can help you..

I am using the latest Nvidia update. I have tried some old drivers also. but still the same. Night matches are unplayable. Every other game can play with ultra settings (witcher 3, shadow of tomb raider etc..)

@MattW any idea?

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So, I found a guy asking why there was lack of features in his pirated FREE version of Cricket 19. I brought him to realities and said a few things(which I cant write here). There is a company named skidrow which is pirating the game. Already reported it to Big Ant Support Center. Hopefully they will sort that idiotic company

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah I am also not getting that sounds but it's minor. What is important feature to be fixed is bat and ball contact sounds. The sweet sounds of shots when batter hitting the ball, it was good in Ashes game but we are unlucky in Cricket 19. Infact I own the game in both Ps4 and Xbox and not impressed with the hitting sounds. Please raise a ticket to Support.

Already raised a ticket on their support website regarding this but automated response as usual...

bptuner

School Cricketer
Already raised a ticket on their support website regarding this but automated response as usual...
Have you seen their forum? Never seen a developer forum with so many zero reply threads lol. As much as I enjoy CR19, I currently wouldn't recommend it to anyone because its overpriced for its current state, the lack of updates and finally the non-existent communication from the devs in regards to bugs and game issues when submitting a ticket. The BA mantra seems to be do not make any communication with the consumer, period.

Hell, if they'd fix some of the very minor bugs and tuned some aspects of gameplay, I'd even buy DLC for it in the form of having an official format of BBL or even ECL, being able to become a selector to bring up club cricketers to state level or even a "training facility" which would include some drills and stuff you could do to enhance your skill at the game.
So, I found a guy asking why there was lack of features in his pirated FREE version of Cricket 19. I brought him to realities and said a few things(which I cant write here). There is a company named skidrow which is pirating the game. Already reported it to Big Ant Support Center. Hopefully they will sort that idiotic company
Unfortunately they are a technically a criminal organization rather than a company and BA can't really take any action against them directly. The best they could do is add anti-piracy technology to their game but this stuff is very expensive, consumers hate it and it can cause a lot of issues within the game if not integrated properly. Look at some of the Denuvo cases (a modern form of anti-piracy technology that is pretty effective) and you'll see it has mixed responses despite its positive and transparent purpose.

I personally believe its beneficial for games to be pirated because its like free marketing and most gamers, at least in my experience, will buy the real version of a pirated game if they enjoy it because they want updates, online features, the stability of an official build, support, etc and ultimately decide they want to support the developer. However when its only a small company like BA, its unlikely to have any real boost in sales because its already targeting a niche market. Screws over the rest of us because it removes the incentive to prioritize patches and bugs on the developers part, and understandably so. :(

Last edited:

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I personally believe its beneficial for games to be pirated because its like free marketing and most gamers, at least in my experience, will buy the real version of a pirated game if they enjoy it because they want updates, online features, the stability of an official build, support, etc and overall decide they want to support the developer. However when its only a small company like BA, its unlikely to have any real boost in sales because its already targeting a niece market. Screws over the rest of us because it removes the incentive to prioritize patches and bugs on the developers part, and understandably. :(
Mate the non Asians might buy the game after pirating but that doesnt happen mostly in the subcontinent. People here are more than happy to get a game for free no matter it has a few features and dont bother supporting the company

sonimrajk

County Cricketer
There is an issue already reported here about ball speed variation in Custom match and in competition matches. I have played a match yesterday in competition and i definitely noticed reduced speeds. But I also feel that AI batting seems to be bit easy in competition mode. Did anyone also notice this?

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
I am only getting grass pattern diamond even after changing to something else. Is that an error in custom stadiums ?

How to change grass pattern in stadium editor ?

Users who are viewing this thread