Cricket 19 General Discussion

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have the ball getting older in tour. I wonder if this is a save a reload thing as the confidence for batsman won’t change colour unless that happens at times.
It was my very first game since I downloaded it from Steam last night. Do you mean that I have to exit and reload the match?

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
It was my very first game since I downloaded it from Steam last night. Do you mean that I have to exit and reload the match?

Yeah just do that. It’ll then get back to normal. No biggy just when you go for a long session it’s noticeable. I have to play in short bursts due to family and noticed it.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Wonder why BA didn’t put one of their Steam game titles on special for the holiday season? I know xbox and PS4 were a bit cheaper in stores. Last year I bought Ashes Cricket and Big Bash Boom on Steam’s holiday special
I was expecting them to do so this winter sale but guess not.. They did put all games 50% off once before..

Also streaming career now

https://twitch.tv/gamerpradosh
S

Last edited:
Reactions: DAP

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yeah just do that. It’ll then get back to normal. No biggy just when you go for a long session it’s noticeable. I have to play in short bursts due to family and noticed it.
Ok that is not a game breaker thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1577435385][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was expecting them to do so this winter sale but guess not.. They did put all games 50% off once before..

Also streaming career now

https://twitch.tv/gamerpradosh
S
Matt said it was optional and they decided not to put their games on special this year.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Last time that I played the game was on PS4 patch 1.11. It’s a major difference now on pc with the latest patch. I’m struggling to bat with the settings that I copied from my PS4. I do enjoy it though

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeh it seems weird tbh that some what pc fells a lot smoother than ps4 I don’t know why any reasons guys

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
I have the ball getting older in tour. I wonder if this is a save a reload thing as the confidence for batsman won’t change colour unless that happens at times.
Ball still not getting older. Saved and exit more than 3 times today. Currently at 50 overs and ball looks brand new. Did you create custom tour?

LuLu007

School Cricketer
Hi all,

Just been updating my 2019/20 Big Bash Teams, and when I get to Hobart Hurricanes a lot of the Community created team names come up as H-Censored, instead of Hobart Hurricanes.

I checked my PS4 Parental Settings to make sure they allow for all content, and they do.

Why is this happening? How do I fix this?

Any help is much appreciated :)

Thank you!

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yes because I added custom stadiums for New Zealand tour.
Ok so I started a custom tour and simulated 30 over and the ball did get older. Could be that some default stadiums are the problem. Could be default tour too

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Ok so I started a custom tour and simulated 30 over and the ball did get older. Could be that some default stadiums are the problem. Could be default tour too
also the simulation may degrade ball whil not simulating does not ;)

Users who are viewing this thread