Cricket 19 General Discussion

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
The overthrows ruined the game and fielder at point always throwing the ball towards keeper but unable to get the ball . Everytime if we drive between cover and point and attempt to take single but changed our mind and go back, but we sure do get 4 overthrows runs. AI not changing Fields. Please any one check this. Its ruining the game.

Nah mate it’s realistic club cricket when overthrows are a regular feature particularly with a lethargic keeper and an eager point fieldsman and a sleeping square leg fielder. And I’ve played in teams when the opposition is 200-2 with 2 overs left of the 40 overs and we have a slip, gully and a short cover in....

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sometimes I feel like that Captain Picard meme.

Not as bad as the facebook page with the "plz android" and "where torrent download?" comments.

shame.jpg

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
I'm guessing he's alluding to that crappy story mode in FIFA has.
Painful. Also hope this doesn't handicap creations in the next addition because that would suck.
Post automatically merged:

Although having said that, I'm pretty sure Big Ant also sponsors Carlton Women's AFL team despite not actually having a game on the market.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
You go on tour, you break the bubble, you glass someone, you apologise, you get caught rubbing sandpaper on Stuart Broads balls, you headbutt a horse.....rinse and repeat.
rinse and repeat Broad's balls? Going for reverse swing.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Is there an article anywhere about Big Ant being partners with CSK? Can't find anything online apart from their logo on the CSK website

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Is there an article anywhere about Big Ant being partners with CSK? Can't find anything online apart from their logo on the CSK website
Nothing. But, yes saw the website too. Seems like a big deal. Will be interesting as IPL 2021 comes closer.

Users who are viewing this thread