Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Thought the patch had addressed leg side aggressive shots? Mine are still completely nerfed
Well thats weird. I can certainly see that the legside grounded shots are a bit more effective now and now you are able to hit a front foot six on the legside now. Which is a relief. But sadly, it seems the unorthodox shots are still the same.

I just tried the patch today and will give my review after a few days, but does anyone know how to fix this "ErrorSavingData" when it tries to save something? This problem is occurring after the patch and It's been annoying me for quite a while.
Any Solution for this? Its giving me huge problems since I am not able to save my game at all.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Any Solution for this? Its giving me huge problems since I am not able to save my game at all.
Assuming you're on PC, most save issues are due to anti-virus software stopping the game from reading/writing to the save data folder, the exact fix will depend on what anti-virus you use, for example things like the Windows "controlled folder access" setting can prevent the game from saving.

For more direct assistance contact via the support.bigant.com site.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Is it possible I got the DLC and not the patch? I thought that was inpossible.

leg side shots still nerfed, AI still getting run out at least once an inns.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Is it possible I got the DLC and not the patch? I thought that was inpossible.

leg side shots still nerfed, AI still getting run out at least once an inns.
You get the patch automatically I believe you have to activate the DLC (might be wrong). Check if you have The Hundred and a licensed CPL - they are in the DLC.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You get the patch automatically I believe you have to activate the DLC (might be wrong). Check if you have The Hundred and a licensed CPL - they are in the DLC.

yeah I have those, and can play them. But from a gameplay perspective nothing mentioned in patch notes - and the leg side and run out tuning in particular - is visible.

I’d say there’s literally not a single noticeable change in gameplay from the patch, for good or ill.

might be because I’m in a custom tour in a custom competition in a custom match type in a custom stadium with custom teams perhaps?
Post automatically merged:

Are you on PS4? You can check for update and recent build etc.
Yeah PS4.
I’ve defo got the DLC, I just can’t see any gameplay change or effect of anything mentioned in the patch notes whatsoever.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Actually, I tell a lie. All logos are reloading now when I re-enter saved matches, when they didn’t before. That’s it.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Actually, I tell a lie. All logos are reloading now when I re-enter saved matches, when they didn’t before. That’s it.
That happens sometimes to me as well. For example, by mistake, I once made Warner right handed. But I already started a tournament with him being a right handed Batsman. Try playing play now and check if there are any changes.

Some changes I noticed were that in the fielding, the throw is more smoother and realistic if that makes sense, and the legside shots are indeed a bit more effective now. Before, in my difficulty, even If I got 3 ideals and lofted a shot in the legside (front foot) it will go straight to the hands of the fielder. But this time, it doesn't happen like that. And the run outs are made a bit more accurate. The ball spins more etc..,

I still haven't done a thorough look at the patch yet since I just got it yesterday.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
That happens sometimes to me as well. For example, by mistake, I once made Warner right handed. But I already started a tournament with him being a right handed Batsman. Try playing play now and check if there are any changes.

Some changes I noticed were that in the fielding, the throw is more smoother and realistic if that makes sense, and the legside shots are indeed a bit more effective now. Before, in my difficulty, even If I got 3 ideals and lofted a shot in the legside (front foot) it will go straight to the hands of the fielder. But this time, it doesn't happen like that. And the run outs are made a bit more accurate. The ball spins more etc..,

I still haven't done a thorough look at the patch yet since I just got it yesterday.

none of that - fielding, run outs, or leg side shots are visible in my game. They’re the same as before.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Assuming you're on PC, most save issues are due to anti-virus software stopping the game from reading/writing to the save data folder, the exact fix will depend on what anti-virus you use, for example things like the Windows "controlled folder access" setting can prevent the game from saving.

For more direct assistance contact via the support.bigant.com site.
@MattW, Thanks for the reply. Now that you mentioned about anti virus, the antivirus did pop up once after I finished playing a play now match. It said something like "ashes.exe is doing some suspicious activity" and such. If I were to remember correctly, the anti-virus mentioned some folder called Casual002 or something. I will look into it later and will let you know. Thanks.

none of that - fielding, run outs, or leg side shots are visible in my game. They’re the same as before.
Even in New matches in modes such as play now?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@MattW, Thanks for the reply. Now that you mentioned about anti virus, the antivirus did pop up once after I finished playing a play now match. It said something like "ashes.exe is doing some suspicious activity" and such. If I were to remember correctly, the anti-virus mentioned some folder called Casual002 or something. I will look into it later and will let you know. Thanks.

Even in New matches in modes such as play now?
Don’t play anything but custom tours/competitions

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Don’t play anything but custom tours/competitions
Well try creating a new tour or competition and try playing then. If it still doesn't work then you might want to re-install the patch (If that's even possible) or just validate whether all the files are there.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
yeah I have those, and can play them. But from a gameplay perspective nothing mentioned in patch notes - and the leg side and run out tuning in particular - is visible.

I’d say there’s literally not a single noticeable change in gameplay from the patch, for good or ill.

might be because I’m in a custom tour in a custom competition in a custom match type in a custom stadium with custom teams perhaps?

Yeah PS4.
I’ve defo got the DLC, I just can’t see any gameplay change or effect of anything mentioned in the patch notes whatsoever.
I have the same doubt. Got the DLC not sure if the patch is updated.

Users who are viewing this thread