Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Big Ant must update licensed kits for England and Australia. When they can update West Indies and CPL teams and Kits they can also update licensed kits and stadiums in AU and ENG.
Post automatically merged:

Pitch AD are wrong for Test, ODI and T20 and there is not way we can change these. BIg Ant has to update the ad boards and pitch ads in licensed stadiums in AU and England.

I would rather Big Ant focus on core gameplay. There are still items to be addressed such as hitting shots behind the square on the leg side, ball going through the bat, fielding improvements etc. Kits etc. is something the content creators can take care of. If you haven't done so, download 'England 2021' and 'Australia 2021' teams by 'Wasteyouryouth' from Cricket Academy community as it has the updated rosters and kit for Eng and Aus teams.

bumba

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Agreed but gameplay improvement will never satisfy everyone. Collision detect is missing in Cricket 19 and due to this you often see played getting passed through each other

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Not only that, the ball stops Mid Air sometimes (rarely) when it is ideally timed! Even when there is nothing making it stop! (Surely Air Friction can't be this high)

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Man, CPL is 2 games in already and the Royals are still called the Tridents and the Kings are still called the Zouks. They just changed their logos.

I mean, I'm appreciative of what has been done. But why leave a core part of the update incomplete? It's just some text to change, that we can't unfortunately. I would rather have a complete 2020 CPL team set than something that is all weird now.

Or is there's something coming soon? Maybe some uniform updates too? Hopefully, I'm complaining for no reason.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Man, CPL is 2 games in already and the Royals are still called the Tridents and the Kings are still called the Zouks. They just changed their logos.

I mean, I'm appreciative of what has been done. But why leave a core part of the update incomplete? It's just some text to change, that we can't unfortunately. I would rather have a complete 2020 CPL team set than something that is all weird now.

Or is there's something coming soon? Maybe some uniform updates too? Hopefully, I'm complaining for no reason.
Hi @WickeySticket, nice name.

The entire CPL was updated to 2021. The CPL mode has all the fixtures updated (minus just being at one single ground - we chose to use all licensed CPL stadiums).

Rosters were updated, including logos and uniforms. However, we do understand that some people may not have got all these changes filtered through as their data is determined to be "edited". This was the issue that came to light after the Ultimate Edition DLC released where we had licensed teams uneditable and users found this to be not what they wanted. So in order to not mess with users data any edited teams, although licensed, remain untouched by changes.

If you want these changes and don't mind losing any potential changes you've made to the CPL teams follow these steps:

1. Go to Team Creator in the Cricket Academy, and find the CPL teams.

2. Press
  • Y (Xbox controller)
  • X (PC Keyboard)
  • Triangle (PS4)
3. Now select the “Delete” command, and when prompted, select “Yes, Do It!”

This will restore your edited team with the officially licensed CPL teams.

Note – this will not delete any players you have created and you can still place them into the teams once restored.

VijayGreat

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

The entire CPL was updated to 2021. The CPL mode has all the fixtures updated (minus just being at one single ground - we chose to use all licensed CPL stadiums).

Rosters were updated, including logos and uniforms. However, we do understand that some people may not have got all these changes filtered through as their data is determined to be "edited". This was the issue that came to light after the Ultimate Edition DLC released where we had licensed teams uneditable and users found this to be not what they wanted. So in order to not mess with users data any edited teams, although licensed, remain untouched by changes.

If you want these changes and don't mind losing any potential changes you've made to the CPL teams follow these steps:

2. Press
  • Y (Xbox controller)
  • X (PC Keyboard)
  • Triangle (PS4)

Note – this will not delete any players you have created and you can still place them into the teams once restored.
downloaded team players are not having bat sponsors.tried clearing game data and redownloading best teams ,still same issue.any pointers would be appreciated.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia

2. Press
  • Y (Xbox controller)
  • X (PC Keyboard)
  • Triangle (PS4)

Is this process the same for the 100 teams?

custie73

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yep. Any licensed team that you have made edits to can be restored the same way.

Yep. Any licensed team that you have made edits to can be restored the same way.
Nice of you to s%&t on your switch customers with no DLC, so hopefully you now have the decency to patch up the switch version so it's in line with every other versions!!

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada

2. Press
  • Y (Xbox controller)
  • X (PC Keyboard)
  • Triangle (PS4)

Ah, okay, I didn't even check that, didn't think I could do that with official teams. I knew this was the case with custom teams.

Thanks!

custie73

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah thats the way to get an answer :rolleyes
Hi Dutch

The trouble is you very rarely get a answer off them.

If they are not going to support the switch version, then they shouldn't be selling the game on switch for £50!!

D

Dutch

Hi Dutch

The trouble is you very rarely get a answer off them.

If they are not going to support the switch version, then they shouldn't be selling the game on switch for £50!!
I havent seen anyone from BA here for a long time but I am sure that if you pose your question in a constructive manner then @HBK619 (who is a decent bloke with whom I have interacted numerous times) I am sure will give an answer at least as much as he can.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Cheers mate, thanks for the heads up.

zafar_sheikh

Club Captain
I am surprised why nobody is bothered about it.. St kitts & nevis patriots is broken on ps4 whenever we select that team on uniforms screen the game breaks and after that we cannot play the game... Restart is the only solution to play the game

Users who are viewing this thread