Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I am surprised why nobody is bothered about it.. St kitts & nevis patriots is broken on ps4 whenever we select that team on uniforms screen the game breaks and after that we cannot play the game... Restart is the only solution to play the game

I've just managed to get a game with them started no problem.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice of you to s%&t on your switch customers with no DLC, so hopefully you now have the decency to patch up the switch version so it's in line with every other versions!!
Your not missing out on anything. Half tested Dlc and also a 13.2 gb patch that messed up the game. Most of the old reported bugs were not fixed. You still get fielders and wicket keeper that responds slowly at stumpings and runouts. Fielders that don’t even attempt to catch a ball that is hit straight them. Also not attempting to stop certain balls and allows it to go straight past them. Catching mini game works only half of the time. AI fielders responds much quicker and runs quicker to the ball. AI batsmen score 2‘s and 3’s where human controlled batsmen only get one. Ball wear still only works in Career mode. One positive from the patch is that they reduced the flying edges and bowling is also a bit better from the AI.They managed to tweak the fielding response of fielders but it was a mishit. Needs better tweaking and also the next patch needs to be tested properly.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Your not missing out on anything. Half tested Dlc and also a 13.2 gb patch that messed up the game. Most of the old reported bugs were not fixed. You still get fielders and wicket keeper that responds slowly at stumpings and runouts. Fielders that don’t even attempt to catch a ball that is hit straight them. Also not attempting to stop certain balls and allows it to go straight past them. Catching mini game works only half of the time. AI fielders responds much quicker and runs quicker to the ball. AI batsmen score 2‘s and 3’s where human controlled batsmen only get one. Ball wear still only works in Career mode. One positive from the patch is that they reduced the flying edges and bowling is also a bit better from the AI.They managed to tweak the fielding response of fielders but it was a mishit. Needs better tweaking and also the next patch needs to be tested properly.

adding camera broadcast 3 batting camera not now messed up

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Still annoyed we can't edit non-licenced faces in licenced teams (the 100 mainly), plus a bunch of my own playfaces defaulted to far less good looking ones (no offence to the creators lol). This just feels like an unnecessary lockout and can be easily fixed.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Still annoyed we can't edit non-licenced faces in licenced teams (the 100 mainly), plus a bunch of my own playfaces defaulted to far less good looking ones (no offence to the creators lol). This just feels like an unnecessary lockout and can be easily fixed.
Yeah. I agree. While I am now used to the method of downloading the playfaces of non-licensed players as new custom players, my one gripe is that the total numbers keeps doubling every time.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah. I agree. While I am now used to the method of downloading the playfaces of non-licensed players as new custom players, my one gripe is that the total numbers keeps doubling every time.
Problem is that won't fix the issue in career mode as custom players won't be linked. Bloody annoying.

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Did anyone heard if bigant is releasing next edition of cricket 19. When are we getting cricket 21 or cricket 22?? :)

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Did anyone heard if bigant is releasing next edition of cricket 19. When are we getting cricket 21 or cricket 22?? :)
Possibly before Ashes series in Australia. Since Big Ant owning the Ashes license.

Haych14

Club Captain
I mean I see now the NZ players some which were not looking anything similar to their real life counterparts look somewhat okay.

But I don't know about the bushy eyebrows and the faces

Attachments

• IMG_20211203_164811.jpg
    IMG_20211203_164811.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20211203_164950.jpg
    IMG_20211203_164950.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20211203_165111.jpg
    IMG_20211203_165111.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 24

jan52

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I got the cricket 19 dlc after getting disappointed with cricket 22. How to get real players in cpl dlc. It says it can't replace teams since it's licensed.

AODxKr1905

School Cricketer
India
RCB...
I got the cricket 19 dlc after getting disappointed with cricket 22. How to get real players in cpl dlc. It says it can't replace teams since it's licensed.
You can't replace teams you have to manually add custom players to the squad and remove the licensed ones you do not like

Users who are viewing this thread