Cricket 2004 News and Info

Just have a few words to say about the game.

It looks beautiful! The pitch report, the player motions, the camera panning is all excellent. Wonderful game.

However, there are basic glitches.

Fire up a match between any team. I played couple of Matches, Ind v Pak and Aus v Pak. Most of the batsmen faces are missing. For Pakistan and even Indian player, Waqar Younis face is there for Abdur Razzaq and Sehwag and so many other players. Commentary is old as in 2002 with a few new touches. The bowler action however is awful. Too bad I have to say! Now the feel of the game is quite different to 2002. It looks slower than in 2002 and that may be a bad point. Finally, my joystick controller which works fine with 2002 no longer works.

Other than that it is fine. However, I can post a better review if I can play the game longer. It wouldn't be fair to rate the game at this point.

one question and a really big one..i need someone to answer this badly...ok go to the box(to the bottom) and tell me if c2k4 requires a 32 mb Video card(it should say something about 32mb vram)

Originally posted by miku@Dec 13 2003, 06:07 PM
The game is 1 CD. The same requirements as 2002
I think this should clear up your mind Aamir.
The requirements are the same as of C2k2 and because of that, the game will work on my PC. :cheer: :thumbs:

Originally posted by miku@Dec 13 2003, 05:54 PM
I will be posting a full review of the PC version with screenshots in about in an hour.
Did u really mean it miku
its almost 5 hours now and no shots!!!!!!!!!!!!???
Hey if u have the game then plzzz post screenshots

i dont know y people r posting reviews without screenshots
(Excluding them who have PS2)
PLZzzzz post it Dude

and frm now plzz think b4 posting

Quote:I will be posting a full review of the PC version with screenshots in about in an hour.

Who cares. Im happy with the system requirements coz now I'll be able to play the game. :lol:

Hey wasif,

In which part of Pakistan do u live man! Please tell us the retailer's name and shop's location if in karachi!

Hope you are not lying!

Waiting for your reply

Cheers!

Hey hasan where do you live in Karachi. Did you check Rainbow Centre for the game ?

Yes i did check it there but my retailer said it will be here in a week time. I have heard that game is released in Pakistan . Is that true??? ;) <_<

Originally posted by hasan@Dec 13 2003, 11:02 PM
Yes i did check it there but my retailer said it will be here in a week time. I have heard that game is released in Pakistan . Is that true??? ;)? <_<
Yeap its true the game has been released here. Some guy already bought the PS2 version from tower. Im afraid the game is yet to arrive at Rainbow centre which is, IMO, the biggest Cd market hee in Karachi. Dont you think? Anyways, I'll be visiting Rainbow Centre in a few days so hopefully they'll have the game then.

but nail are u ablostley positive it is the same requirements...i rmeber wilson said u neeed 32 mb vram

Users who are viewing this thread