Cricket 2005 -> Cricket 10 || Ten Sports TV Overlay Released

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can anyone tell that is cricket 2005 gameplay is better than ashes 2009??

D

Dutch

Can anyone tell that is cricket 2005 gameplay is better than ashes 2009??

Yes. Definitely in my opinion. Ashes pacing and fielding is way off. It is sad that a gam 5 or 6 years old is better but thats the way it is.

D

Dutch

so should i buy it i already have ashes 2009 and ea cricket 2007?

It wont differ too much from ea 7 though I have heard from various people that the pacing is better. If you can get hold of it give it a whirl. Have you tried CrickeT Revolution?

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
yes its the crappiest game.some people say it has a great gameplay.it is just to speak it has a useless batting the ashes 2009 batting system would have good only issue with ashes is field setting and pacing.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Cricket Revolution isn't good, but really, what cricket game is good?

It's different, that's one thing that makes it fun for a while. It's not EA or Codies.

I personally quite like EA cricket though. I thought 04 and 05 were pretty good.

Eugene

County Cricketer
SA.....
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
the features in 07 wasint to bad AI Sucked tho:facepalm

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Cricket 05 and 04 are the best cricket games around, especially when fully patched to your liking. 04 would be outright the best if it was not for the un-removable limited overs bug that causes games to crash after saving.

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
ahad, so finally bought ea cricket 2005 now 1 request can you please convert all this into a installer. it will be easy please:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise and please release the faces also that are previewed please:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

sachin_rocks added 17 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Hey ahad see this the game ea cricket 2005 is fully supported by game extractor see here so it is full editable :happy

D

Dutch

ahad, so finally bought ea cricket 2005 now 1 request can you please convert all this into a installer. it will be easy please:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise and please release the faces also that are previewed please:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

sachin_rocks added 17 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Hey ahad see this the game ea cricket 2005 is fully supported by game extractor see here so it is full editable :happy

Where did you get your copy of ea 2005 from? I have been looking all over for ages!!!

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
there are 3 more of ea cricket 05 at ebay india sorry you are at from england i think u should search amazon
at ebay india it is dead cheap just 374 rs + 60 rs shipping and it is lower than 8 $

D

Dutch

I got mine from Amazon dutchy, always worth keeping an eye on it. Otherwise try ebay. It really is worth it

Yep. I have decided to persue this one and see what all the positive energy is about. have you got a patched version or an out of the box version?

Users who are viewing this thread