Cricket 2005 -> Cricket 10 || Ten Sports TV Overlay Released

Can you please release the Ten sports overlay?That is brilliant work.

Sure is some fantastic news to hear Ahad! All the overays are stunning, especially the World Twenty20 one. :banana2

Mmmm, intriguing! That does look good and the crowd definitely looks a hundred time better than the C07 "effort". I need to pick up a copy of this game and give it a go!

Patches are better Dutchy ;) that's the reason I use this. I have tweaked it to how I like it (admitedly I have never used Zim's for 07 so don't know how that is)

Patches are better Dutchy ;) that's the reason I use this. I have tweaked it to how I like it (admitedly I have never used Zim's for 07 so don't know how that is)

Right: the quest begins! Find legal copy of 2005!!! Forwards.......:)

How does the bowling in 2005 compare with 2007?

I actually purchased a copy from ebay 2 months ago but when I attempted to install it a severe trojan threat warning came up, I reckon it had been illegally downloaded so I had a moan and got a refund but still have the game.
The strange thing is is that the bloke said he had played it before with no problem's, I thought he was trying to blag me but his ebay record showed that he has sold hundreds of game's with not one single complaint!!
I've attempted to install it several times but to no avail, so am thinking of purchasing another copy

How does the bowling in 2005 compare with 2007?

I actually purchased a copy from ebay 2 months ago but when I attempted to install it a severe trojan threat warning came up, I reckon it had been illegally downloaded so I had a moan and got a refund but still have the game.
The strange thing is is that the bloke said he had played it before with no problem's, I thought he was trying to blag me but his ebay record showed that he has sold hundreds of game's with not one single complaint!!
I've attempted to install it several times but to no avail, so am thinking of purchasing another copy

It is interesting that I have heard a number of people swear by this game: I will need to find a copy too! Ebay or something is probably the only way to go????

Here is one place where you can buy it:

Cricket 2005 (PC): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

How does the bowling compare? Well for me, what I have done is get 2 patches from here, mould them together and tweak them a bit. First benefit is, there is no run-out bug. If anything the AI can be a bit too defensive with running, but better that then suicidal. Spinners are a wee bit too strong, I generally push mid-on back to the boundary and once the AI gets its confidence up it is willing to attack the ball. Also LBW's actually work in this game unlike 07.

You bowl a good line in 05, you'll get your reward eventually. Short and wide or over-pitched and the AI will put you away (once it's confidence is up) Maybe someone like Zim could have a look and tweak certain parts of the game (making the AI a bit more agressive in ODI's would be a good starting point) but for me personally, this is the cricket game for me.

PLUG: If you want to see it in action, check out my story (link is in my sig) ;)

Well, in test matches, the spinners can really peg the top order down as the batsmen love to drive at them (which is why I now push mid-on back) Also for me at least the spinners rip through the tail too easily when you have close catchers. ODI's it is not so bad cause the looks to go aerial.

Channel 9 TV Overlay Released

previewi.jpg

Attachments

• Channel9TVOverlay.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 671
Di yuo click the "download" button on the index page next to Auckland. Because I have downloaded the files and there are 3 .fsh files included.

Are you using Winzip or Winrar by any chance?

I think both?

I tryed downloading 7 Zip and it is either still Winzip or Winrar?

I need some serious help now!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread