Cricket 2005 -> Cricket 10 || Ten Sports TV Overlay Released

hi m new to this mode stuff and i have a cricket 07 on vista,, and i hav no idea how to make those stuff work ( the things which are avalibal on the first page) plez help

When U Upload The Stadiums.................:help:hpraise

Stop asking such questions and adding 3 smilies in every post it done seems to be good he will release stadiums when he will be free no need to ask him again and again if you have any requiest or want to give him confidence then only post dont ask for releasing downloads.:)

Cricket 09 Start Screen

Cricket 09 Start Screen Preview:
screenq.png

IT IS nice preview but when downloaded and applied it Cricket 09 Start Screen is no seen it still shows cricket 2005

2009 added 8 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

where is the download link for New Logos and Trophies for International Tournaments i cant find it in any of the pages

files

hi ahad ,i have downloaded this files,nice work but after opening the game means first we open the friendly matches then it loads bat/bowls,it is displaying msg like asyn some file is missing ,how to over cme this prblm

deewanah added 7 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

asyn file is missing,give solution

Ahad bhai. Could you release the Cricket 10 menu along with the ICC Champions Trophy outfields for Cricket 2005 please.

Kind Regards
Arslaan​

Cricket 10 Menu Released:

image3o.jpg

Game is not working so couldn't get the screenshots with Cricket 10 logo but it is in the download file..

Ahad added 16 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

ICC Outfields for South Africa

pitch12.jpg

dowse any body download here cricket 2002 ipl patch help me plzz i got some error when i start a game what can i do the eror is some thing like that the memeory 005016663 refrend you memory to 00000000 the memeory could not be read help me plzz i also get this error with many other games and ipl 2009 to

Users who are viewing this thread