Cricket 2005 -> Cricket 10 || Ten Sports TV Overlay Released

I must stress the fact that the Lord's adboards look fantastic. Everything is in the correct proportions aswell as the correct adboards.

Fantastic effort Ahad. Looking forward to some more high quality downloads. :thumbs

The Ashes Stuff Preview. Kits are already done...

202exu.jpg

203l.jpg

Well from the images, the adboards look of high quality and the correct ones. Regarding the pitchads, the only critisism I can say is to get higher quality logos but other than that some great works produced by you Ahad bhai.

Looking at the highlights of the first Ashes Test, I got these adboards:
Investec
nPower Test Series
nPower 2009 Ashes Series
Wolf Blass
Suremen
Adidas
Vodafone
Hewitt
Betfair
Cockspur Rum
Cash Converters
Pedigree Beer
Golf GTi
Brit Insurance​

:)

Also Ahad from looking at the two Test Matches in the Pakistan vs Sri Lanka series, I got these adboards.

Rope:
SMART Mobitel (White Rope)

Sidescreen:
SMART Mobitel (White Sidescreen)

Pitchad:
SMART Mobitel (White Pitchad)

Scoreboard:
Reborn T-Shirts

Adboards:
Mountain Dew
Jazz Aur Sunao
Mobitel
Servo
Dilmah
Telenor
Sri Lanka Cricket
Indian Oil
Singer
Pepsi
Five Star Foam
Hirdaramani Group
Sri Lanka Telecom
NDB Bank
Taj Samudra
Leader In Sports
HSBC
Energile
Cargills Supremo

:)

I am not able to get more screenshots for the Ashes ad boards. Would it be okay to release with the old screenshot? It is showing some adborads.....:(

I am not able to get more screenshots for the Ashes ad boards. Would it be okay to release with the old screenshot? It is showing some adborads.....:(
Yeah sure Ahad no worries. I added some more Ashes Adboards in my previous post along with Sri Lankan adboards for the Test Series against Pakistan. I would be very grateful if you could make them. :)

I have only made adboards Lord's....I am not able to get the screenshots are my game is not working properly. It takes a lot of time to get 1 screenshot...
Ok put the Ashes Stuff on hold for the moment. How about starting some Sri Lankan adboards?

Users who are viewing this thread