Cricket 2005 -> Cricket 10 || Ten Sports TV Overlay Released

STADIUM: The Oval, England (The Ashes 2009) Released:

202exu.jpg

Sorry for not having a good screenshot of adboards...

Looking at the previous screenshot, the adboards are the correct ones and are of high quality. Good works Ahad! :happy

So is it alright if you start the Sri Lankan adboards?

Absoloutly spot on Ahad. The adboards are perfect and in my view are fit for releasing :)

Keep up the fantastic works! :banana2

Yet again, fantastic adboards as they are the correct ones for the Test Matches in South Africa not to mention of high quality.

Keep on releasing these adboards Ahad! :banana2

Great adboard's mate keep it up.I have one question will these adboard's work in cricket07.:)

Last edited:
Castle alger pitchad looks great mate keep it up.I thought same it won't work but thanks.:)

The Johannesburg stadium looks terrific as it has the correctly assigned adboards which are of good quality. Having said that, the Castle Lager pitchad accompanying it is also a fine piece of work. I would suggest that releasing the immediatly will be the best option.

:)

I will release it after my exams. Moreover, I tried half sleeves model for Cricket 2005 as well and it is working perfectly alright. Here's the in-game preview...

image1o.jpg

Ahad your adboards are just mind-blowing keep it up.:)Great work on batsmen sleeves also.

Users who are viewing this thread