Cricket 2005 -> Cricket 10 || Ten Sports TV Overlay Released

I made it on 896 X 512 and it is perfect because the background consists of 8 parts.....

bg01 = 256 X 256
bg02 = 256 X 256
bg03 = 256 X 256
bg04 = 128 X 256
bg05 = 256 X 256
bg06 = 256 X 256
bg07 = 256 X 256
bg08 = 128 X 256

Last edited:
More Faces..

image9jp8.jpg

Great faces there mate.
Although my suggestions
1.) You could have used a hair file for symonds.The hair could have been perfect.
2.)Amla's beard needs some trimming at its lower part.
3.)Chanderpaul's stickers are placed wrongly.
4.) This is just my idea.You can ignore if you wish:Close the lips of almost all faces if you can.
Because they would be laughing when they get out and vice versa.

Good faces overall.Mendis and Pietersen are perfect.
All the best.

BTW what do you use for models? o edit or 3ds max?

Good faces, Pietersen's lips are not proper, Amla and Symond's model s bit too dragged. Jayawardane, Mendis and Chanderpaul needs some improvements, good faces though.:cheers

Pietersen Mendis and Jayawerdene are very good Ahad.Amla needs tweaking and so does symonds.KIU :thumbs

Is it possible to edit the text as well in the background? You know it says "Gilchrist" and stuff in the background.

Few changes in Hashim Amla and Andrew Symonds.Now both models are looking fine durling the gameplay.

92448906qf2.jpg

97713789sm7.jpg

49463908gt1.jpg

20380703oc2.jpg

15104108zf9.jpg

Ahad later added...

Is it possible to edit the text as well in the background? You know it says "Gilchrist" and stuff in the background.

I am still looking for it...

Last edited:
Fantastic faces. Did you make that overlay as well. As for the text thing, I hope you find a breakthrough, I'm looking as well but I'm not very good at finding stuff :p.

I am releasing the faces on Saturday/Sunday..

I also made a pitchmat and Sydney stadium for the Tests in Australia but the stadium files are not working and showing all the old adboards....Please help and here's a preview of pitchmat.

41306964ur5.jpg

Ahad added 15 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Just noticed that MCG is wokring but still having the same problem with SCG. Anyway, the preview of MCG...I am not satisfied with the results.

preview01xe2.jpg

Well...I don't have Cricket 07 on my PC because it sucks big time. I can make it but it would be a problem because I test the things after every other step...

Lets see...:D

1.) I am having trouble with uploading the files for download as my connection speed is too slow..:(

2.) Can anyone tell me about the .fsh files of pads for the Australian team?

3.) Stadiums of South Africa for ODI series are done..
preview02bt3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread