Cricket 2005 -> Cricket 10 || Ten Sports TV Overlay Released

Your downloads rock mate. That menu is top class, especially the cuts and the background!

Good to see someone making classic faces for Cricket05 :) Excellent .. Keep it up :hpraise May be, if we can update everything like these faces and players compatible with those batpacks, definitely even, EA's next version of Cricket game(if at all they release one such) <<<<< EA 05. :D

2.) Can anyone tell me about the .fsh files of pads for the Australian team?

is someone going to answer this?? :crying:(

Ahad added 51 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Dhaka Stadium updated..

preview1yg2.jpg

All Australian Stadiums done for..

preview1rg3.jpg

1.) 3Mobile Test Series (Adboards including 3Mobile, Mastercard, Johnnie Walker, cricket.com.au, Ford Mondeo, Fly Emirates, Commomwealth Bank)

2.) Commmonwealth Bank ODI Series (Adboards including VBTOPTICKET.COM.AU, Commomwealth Bank, Fly Emirates, Mastercard, Johnnie Walker, Ford Mondeo, PKF, drink, drive, bloody idiot)

3.) [IN PROGRESS] KFC Twenty20 (Adboards including KFC Can't Beat That Taste, Fly Emirates, CarShowroom.com.au)

Yea sure, in fact i designed the latest overlay of 9sports but I know nothing about the codes and text colors.....

is someone going to answer this?? :crying:(

Can you just try this --> 0151b250bd628704231e81ba2c2bcad6
It's been stated in this C2005FSHfiles Thread. But I am not sure.

Oh ya, by the way I am going to download the Indian faces.. Lets see.. And ya, Keep continuing the awesome work :hpraise

Users who are viewing this thread