Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Hhhhh now you all believe, haters , on a serious note btw I do have an inside source and Matt knows it who is the guy

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
He's not a very good source. If he tells you someone is planning to kill you, I'd be worried (or start looking behind you a month earlier).
No he told me about the news way back not in recent days , may be the change the plan , I am not in touch with him lately

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Tomorrow is Wednesday, according to my sources. Matt knows him.
Ok what about career mode enhancements? One thing I can quote that this time club bowlers and FC and International bowlers will have different bowling speeds. Any one want to challenge my statement, do so now unless I prove right again

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Hhhhh now you all believe, haters , on a serious note btw I do have an inside source and Matt knows it who is the guy

If only there were some sort of pattern to new games being released around a particular series IRL...

I too have known for a while. Also have a "source". But decided not to be a goon about it. But hey. You do you.

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Hate it or love it but EA cricket 07 is still loved modded and played
topic of thread has moved on but the EA of today is not the same EA that made the legendary Cricket 07. There is no guarantee that anything they do, if they do, will be any good whatsoever. In fact it would probably be worse compared to BA, going by the recent trend of EA ruining franchises. 2007 was 16 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread