Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

cricboi

Club Captain
I would be very happy with improvements in fielding and career mode. The latter especially has so much untapped potential and just stealing a few ideas from other games isn't too unreasonable.

My other hope is for a franchise mode like you see in most other sports games. Being able to select a team and play its calendar schedule, accumulate trophies, scout and select players, and set records would be a very fun addition.

Oh yeah and pitches where the ball physics change based on wear. Like others have said, we know this can be done through sliders so automating it through the programming seems feasible right?

nilanjanx10

School Cricketer
Is there any way to change IPL drs to 2 per innings? If i use match designer + custom competition I cant create the top 4 playoff final with eliminator etc. Is it possible to get both done?

cricboi

Club Captain
Can someone remind me as to what I can do when edges are not travelling to slip and the players are already as close as they can get. I'm playing a test in NZ with grassy-hard settings but every edge is falling short.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can someone remind me as to what I can do when edges are not travelling to slip and the players are already as close as they can get. I'm playing a test in NZ with grassy-hard settings but every edge is falling short.
Its long time issue, edges flowing on ground in the slips

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just had 3 of the best outfield catches Iv seen in this game. Never had someone caught on the drive at mid on.

If @Langeveldt was still here he be salivating!!

Oh I am still here. C19 doesn't have the outfield catches in tests. C22 has plenty, but then the spinners are completely OP. So I'm not really enjoying either.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Quick Cricket 22 question. I've recently picked up a PS5, so was pondering checking into Cricket 22 again briefly to see what the next gen upgrade offers.

Anyone got any feedback on it? I don't have the game installed at present, so I'd be doing it purely to check it out and yeah, if it's not worth it I'll save myself the time.

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Quick Cricket 22 question. I've recently picked up a PS5, so was pondering checking into Cricket 22 again briefly to see what the next gen upgrade offers.

Anyone got any feedback on it? I don't have the game installed at present, so I'd be doing it purely to check it out and yeah, if it's not worth it I'll save myself the time.
Looks fantastic on Series X ,a big step up,so i'm sure it will be just the same on PS5.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Got the platinum on PS5, had been long pending. And with that my journey with Cricket 22 ends on PS5!

TemPSaad

Associate Captain

Looks far superior if you have a 4k TV

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Looks far superior if you have a 4k TV
I do.

I installed the PS5 version, but then realised it was like having the base copy, and I couldn't remember what settings I used to have it on with my Ps4 copy.

Figured I'd go for a T20, just to see how it was. Hit a 10 ball 50 with Aaron Finch, realised I'd clearly pegged the difficulty level waaaaay too low.

Turned off, uninstalled. It did look decent though, I agree.

2ruheroAusaf

School Cricketer
Save File Problem

Hey everyone. I've been playing Cricket 22 on Steam for quite a while now but recently my matches are not saving. If I play one match, save and exit it, and then open Play Now, I can see it there. However, if I start another match and save that to exit, it replaces the previously saved match.
I've lost a lot of progress that way, so can anyone help me with that. I'll be eternally grateful

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Who made Ashes 2005 teams? Looking for username please

D

Deleted member 185125

Is anyone able to play Big XI on ps5? Game crashes as soon as I find an opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread