Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

It would be nice if this ("9 Days to go" info) is added in the Thread Title. Atleast there will be some hype to the game release.:yes
I think the date is enough, members can calculate on their own.
Post automatically merged:

Looks like Ross slept off early or too busy celebrating. No tweets after the victory.
It finished late in Australian time I think. That's why.

I think the date is enough, members can calculate on their own.
Post automatically merged:

It finished late in Australian time I think. That's why.
Time wise it started 1 AM and finished at about 4-4:30 AM.

It wish if Release date was next day to WC final… :)

Now we have just waiting and counting the days

While Chasing in Shorter Format Last Ball or Last Over

My Question The evergreen Problem of shorter format is Last Ball , If suppose require runs on last ball is 4 or 6 , AI Does not identify the required run and make defensive shot . yet no work has been done on any version of cricket game

While Chasing in Shorter Format Last Ball or Last Over

My Question The evergreen Problem of shorter format is Last Ball , If suppose require runs on last ball is 4 or 6 , AI Does not identify the required run and make defensive shot . yet no work has been done on any version of cricket game
Sensible AI is something that's a must. Not all batsman tries to hit a freehit ball in the game. Even when the required rate is 12 and above, the batsman would defend and leave balls. Even in a situation of 20 required of 6 balls you can see batsman doing a defensive prod to the ball.

If the game could solve these issues it would be more fun.

Will be interesting to see what gameplay elements have had a tweak or over haul as been said.

So far nothing gameplay wise has really been mentioned. Which is fine if marketing wise it’s not the best option.

Suppose if you have pre ordered it’s a case of hoping for the best.

Sensible declarations
Smarter AI
Pitch Characteristics
Outfield Catches
Weather affecting the game

That’s a small list but I’d be willing to bet a small fortune that not all of them have been touched

Well, those who have pre-ordered (including me) played the nets for a few hours, fair bit of talk/banter over that and the news thus far has been more drops, hints or teasers of information. Can't really extrapolate much from it. Its a fine line showing too much and giving away the surprises to not showing enough. Personally, I'd just like to see a couple of Big Ant devs play a five/ ten over match and just commentate over it. Just something to give us a bit of perspective of what we really can expect.

Wouldn't it make sense to show something with only 9 days to go?

Sounds great, I tweeted and Rossy Responded aha! Can't wait to see what the released game looks like!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211115-105400.jpg
    Screenshot_20211115-105400.jpg
    538.5 KB · Views: 119
I am expecting 20% to 25% improvement over Cricket 19... If it's not than I will be highly disappointed, but if they do 25% or even higher improvement than I will be happy for my Pre-Order decision...

So, 10 days to go and not much to show?

BigAnt back to 2019 strategy?

I am expecting 20% to 25% improvement over Cricket 19... If it's not than I will be highly disappointed, but if they do 25% or even higher improvement than I will be happy for my Pre-Order decision...

My Guess below will be improvement

1 - career mode
2 - fielding animations
3 - UI
4 - bowling and batting better animation and connectivity
5 - bit online level improvement
6 - AI will be better understanding not expected too much
7 - More Licensed teams

Tbh the worst thing about the shot animation was how instant it was, no fluidity.. I hate to say it but I think the EA PS2 era had better batting animations

I feel if the shot feel and connect in nets transfers to the full game along with better AI in terms of field sets, bowling strategies , bowler selection with influence on pitch conditions [considering they have a proper effect on that day for ODI or T20 and over the course of 5 days in terms of test] , even team selection having that effect of AI going with that extra pacer or spinner for the conditions.. We are in for a treat..

Users who are viewing this thread