Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

I feel if the shot feel and connect in nets transfers to the full game along with better AI in terms of field sets, bowling strategies , bowler selection with influence on pitch conditions [considering they have a proper effect on that day for ODI or T20 and over the course of 5 days in terms of test] , even team selection having that effect of AI going with that extra pacer or spinner for the conditions.. We are in for a treat..
You included everything in it. :lol

I will say though..
With the the ability to have true to life bowling animations it does add a huge amount of realism and immersion.
No idea if we have seen all of the ones added but hopefully it’s something they really jam pack in the future with the lisenced sides!

I feel if the shot feel and connect in nets transfers to the full game along with better AI in terms of field sets, bowling strategies , bowler selection with influence on pitch conditions [considering they have a proper effect on that day for ODI or T20 and over the course of 5 days in terms of test] , even team selection having that effect of AI going with that extra pacer or spinner for the conditions.. We are in for a treat..
You missed weather impacting Gameplay, everything else covered :p

You included everything in it. :lol
Hahaha true but what I meant was there are things which are good already in Cricket 19 but their impact has to be felt by the player too in terms of the things that change in the game.. So if that leap is taken then we shall enjoy it more..

I thought academy/creation tool (if they are the same) would release 10 days prior to the game? Does anyone recall when we had the academy released for C19?

I thought academy/creation tool (if they are the same) would release 10 days prior to the game? Does anyone recall when we had the academy released for C19?
On 8 May 2019 , Academy went live. However this time Ross mentioned that C19 creations would be carried forward, so it may available only from release date.

On 8 May 2019 , Academy went live. However this time Ross mentioned that C19 creations would be carried forward, so it may available only from release date.
Well he also mentioned that the transfer will not be on the same day. Also I guess he mentioned that creator mode is on que with other stuff before full game. I mean it would be nice to see something as we are very close to 25th.

Well he also mentioned that the transfer will not be on the same day. Also I guess he mentioned that creator mode is on que with other stuff before full game. I mean it would be nice to see something as we are very close to 25th.
Because of all new licensed teams and leagues, they may hold academy transfer for few days, so they can show and make us feel about what they offers in the game first...

1636999811487.png
What I saw? Cummins spinning the ball :eek:

Hey guys bit off topic but I needed some help. Can anyone please give me an update on next restock of PS5 in India? And also how to preorder ( as I heard, many sites crashed during the last restock, few of them cancelled the pre-orders and Amazon went out of stock within few minutes).
P.S I want to purchase the digital version.

Hey guys bit off topic but I needed some help. Can anyone please give me an update on next restock of PS5 in India? And also how to preorder ( as I heard, many sites crashed during the last restock, few of them cancelled the pre-orders and Amazon went out of stock within few minutes).
P.S I want to purchase the digital version.
PlayStation/steam/Xbox store you can preorder the digital version

Users who are viewing this thread