Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Pretty sure he's already state that a trailer, official trailer that is, drops the same day as the game does as per the last few releases.
Im referring to the 'Update to the nets (with Creation tool)' part.

Pretty sure he's already state that a trailer, official trailer that is, drops the same day as the game does as per the last few releases.
That's just stupid like what's the point of releasing the actual trailer on the day of the release?? Most of us will be downloading the game on the day to check it out and see everything ourselves.

The whole point of a trailer is to get a feel and look of the game before the release.

Like we have not seen really good in game gameplay apart from the teaser! I understand what we see before release and in nets is earlier gameplay.

A trailer before the release date showing the graphics, cutscenes, other licenced teams, pitch, atmosphere, commentary in voice etc is a must right??

That's just stupid like what's the point of releasing the actual trailer on the day of the release?? Most of us will be downloading the game on the day to check it out and see everything ourselves.

The whole point of a trailer is to get a feel and look of the game before the release.
Only reason I feel scared of critics if they claim to be same like 19 gameplay wise

Only reason I feel scared of critics if they claim to be same like 19 gameplay wise
I'm sure it won't tbh. Like they had a solid three years to work on this game which is a long time. And Ross confirmed that they have worked from the ground up for everything, so will be a slightly different looking I think.
Post automatically merged:

Majority will look different I suppose

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211115-105400.jpg
    Screenshot_20211115-105400.jpg
    538.5 KB · Views: 45
I'm sure it won't tbh. Like they had a solid three years to work on this game which is a long time. And Ross confirmed that they have worked from the ground up for everything, so will be a slightly different looking I think.
Post automatically merged:

Majority will look different I suppose
Hope it is different every one will be happy.
But Dbc14 to 19 they had 5 years still could not match with dbc 14 .
Still hoping for the best hope 22 is a miracle.

What's the point doing on the 24 th November they should do it by this Thursday.
May be they are waiting for Day 1 patch to make the trailer :spy.

I am hoping for some gameplay preview like some person trying out the game and that video being posted with initial impressions along with some questions being answered by BA.. So far all we have seen is how Bajo is amazing and intelligent playing on easy difficulty..

I mean I know interviews and promotions cost but isnt youtube , twitter and instagram free?

They are scared to lose pre orders?
Hope it is different every one will be happy.
But Dbc14 to 19 they had 5 years still could not match with dbc 14 .
Still hoping for the best hope 22 is a miracle.

I am hoping for some gameplay preview like some person trying out the game and that video being posted with initial impressions along with some questions being answered by BA.. So far all we have seen is how Bajo is amazing and intelligent playing on easy difficulty..

I mean I know interviews and promotions cost but isnt youtube , twitter and instagram free?
Wait for the street date break

I said official trailer. They'll probably do some crappy IGN playthrough a few days beforehand, that'll be enough to make a determination, having said that I think they really need to show more online improvements in terms of Ultimate Team and general online gameplay, as there is quite an appetite for that.

I said official trailer. They'll probably do some crappy IGN playthrough a few days beforehand, that'll be enough to make a determination, having said that I think they really need to show more online improvements in terms of Ultimate Team and general online gameplay, as there is quite an appetite for that.
Player cards should show skills rather than stats.

Player cards should show skills rather than stats.
I have zero interest in UT, but I hope they go into a bit of a deep dive before release just to help those who are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread