Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Well as there's no content I guess I'll ask trivial questions :p

What will you guys do when you first get the game? I'll start by saying I'll look around at some settings, maybe nets for a few minutes then head over to a ODI match between India/Pak or Eng/Aus to see how the game pans out

Nets has become a bit monotonous now. It would have been nice to have different batting styles other than just one style.

What if they have only one batting style in the game? Kaboooooooom!!! I didn't see any new or different batting style in any of the videos as well.

Nets has become a bit monotonous now. It would have been nice to have different batting styles other than just one style.

What if they have only one batting style in the game? Kaboooooooom!!! I didn't see any new or different batting style in any of the videos as well.
Good point, that would be bad if that happens, same cricket 19 ashes batting styles, most probably that would be it basis nets gameplay, also batting got new animations so that would be it

That's just stupid like what's the point of releasing the actual trailer on the day of the release?? Most of us will be downloading the game on the day to check it out and see everything ourselves.

The whole point of a trailer is to get a feel and look of the game before the release.
You hit the nail on the head, we will already be downloading the game - we are not the target audience of a trailer from Big Ant. The trailer is for little Timmy who sees it and gets hyped and wants to download immediately. Release a trailer too early and little Timmy moves onto something else if he can’t play or has to wait.

You hit the nail on the head, we will already be downloading the game - we are not the target audience of a trailer from Big Ant. The trailer is for little Timmy who sees it and gets hyped and wants to download immediately. Release a trailer too early and little Timmy moves onto something else if he can’t play or has to wait.
Oh yes, agreed. It's better to reveal not too much or not too less. Moderate leak is more than enough imo!!

What is that one thing you don't want from Cricket 19 to be included in Cricket 22?

One wrong move from BA and little Timmy might just go for Fortnite skins instead.

I am really curious how mobile games can use real names and bowling/batting animations of players of Indian team. For eg Real Cricket 20, they have bumrah’s action, Kohli batting style. Is it coz they are licensed? Or BCCI don’t care about mobile games?

All i want is celebrations and presentation styles like WCC3.... If they can do it even BA can do it

Yeaa - that is all I want too, so I can skip it after the first few times. Its make or break for me

Would like to see whats the progress in WK and first slip relationship.. They always seem to dislike each other and distract each other most of the times in Cricket 19..

Users who are viewing this thread