Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

With only 9 and a bit days left till full release, and having exhausted all other questions several times, I am intrigued in what everyone will choose to delve into first in the new game. Career mode? Storyline? Bringing the urn home, or bottling it at the Gabba if you’re an Aussie fan? Or something else?

With only 9 and a bit days left till full release, and having exhausted all other questions several times, I am intrigued in what everyone will choose to delve into first in the new game. Career mode? Storyline? Bringing the urn home, or bottling it at the Gabba if you’re an Aussie fan? Or something else?
New Zealand and England stadiums

Day night test match between Australia and Ireland at Marvel Stadium with the roof closed

I excited to get Starcy bowling with speed sliders ramped up... in-swinging yorker will be an absolute ripper

Star career mode with Cameron Green.

A T10 for starters... Probably NZ vs Ireland. I would like to see how the game looks and the sense the gameplay. And then jump into career mode after that then :P

Users who are viewing this thread