Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Cricket 19 is on sale - black friday

Is it on sale on steam? I also have a few questions to ask as I've been researching into C19 gameplay to see how it is because I never owned the game....

I was watching twistes Ashes series and the gameplay seems bloody brilliant, he was bowling first got a ton of edges into gaps + caught, bowled, weird bat pad type stuff, the pacing from the AI was superb too. I am surprised because the stuff I read about it didn't match what I've seen in his videos and if C22 is improving on that then we're sorted!

I know that wasn't a question but this is; is it worth buying Cricket 19 or will it dilute my C22 experience? Due to the fact I haven't touched a game since Ashes17 so it all seems new to me and I've seen people say 19 and 22 feel similar, but tbf 22 nets to me feels similar to AC17 so...

Dude. Already got a refund. I had the situation you mentioned.
Post automatically merged:

I will now buy directly on 2nd Dec. It's better that way. No harm done.
Have not got refund yet. Mode of payment was credit card. How did you get refund ? Got SMS from bank ?

I checked there but still no money shows in PSN wallet. With which mode you paid ? I paid via credit card
Check the transaction history in your Playstation. It should tell you if it's refunded or not. I paid with debit card and with my experience, it takes a day or two to get back the money. If not you can write to Sony and they will do the needful. It has always worked for me :)

Is it on sale on steam? I also have a few questions to ask as I've been researching into C19 gameplay to see how it is because I never owned the game....

I was watching twistes Ashes series and the gameplay seems bloody brilliant, he was bowling first got a ton of edges into gaps + caught, bowled, weird bat pad type stuff, the pacing from the AI was superb too. I am surprised because the stuff I read about it didn't match what I've seen in his videos and if C22 is improving on that then we're sorted!

I know that wasn't a question but this is; is it worth buying Cricket 19 or will it dilute my C22 experience? Due to the fact I haven't touched a game since Ashes17 so it all seems new to me and I've seen people say 19 and 22 feel similar, but tbf 22 nets to me feels similar to AC17 so...
Correct. It's not almost AC17 or C19, but a blend of both maybe?

C22 is more dynamic and fluid in batting and pace bowling so far. Again it's not something we can confirm coz we haven't seen any gameplay to start with. But I feel it's going to be better than those 2 games.

Check the transaction history in your Playstation. It should tell you if it's refunded or not. I paid with debit card and with my experience, it takes a day or two to get back the money. If not you can write to Sony and they will do the needful. It has always worked for me :)
it has not been refunded(no refunds in transaction history)..what is the email address of PSN care?..hope can I play 2moro :p

C22 is more dynamic and fluid in batting and pace bowling so far. Again it's not something we can confirm coz we haven't seen any gameplay to start with. But I feel it's going to be better than those 2 games.
I owned all cricket games on PS and Xbox. Batting animations are smooth for AC17 than C19. Graphics and Environment is better in C19.

I owned all cricket games on PS and Xbox. Batting animations are smooth for AC17 than C19. Graphics and Environment is better in C19.

I see, but AC17 gameplay was very shody imo. ODI matches were good but tests were horrible no edges when bowling to AI and they always made stupid amount of runs. From the videos of C19 it looks like a real match in terms of gameplay, scoring rate for AI so I'm very excited for 22 now.

I guess I'll skip buying 19 :)

Forget Pitch and Weather, Mike just said wind impacts Gameplay. If it wasn't for Tim Paine, we would've someone streaming the game by now.
Yeah! Could have been nice to see the game. Somehow got to rollover one more week. But they need to show us something soon!

I know I sound desperate but I don't mind being one at the moment :P

Users who are viewing this thread