Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Yeah it's just sods law really so many of us were adamant that the game will be delayed before this news even came out :)

Kind of got to fell bad for BAS. With pre-orders being cancelled and refunded for digital version by Sony, there are few regions around the globe that might take a while for the people to get back the money they paid for preorder just to order it again when it's opened back. I would imagine that it won't be a big deal if the refunds are done okay before Dec 2nd and if not it might be just a rough start for them.

One would want to think if they had thought about this situation before they moved out the date but it's too late now, right? They did the right thing to move the game date by one week but this might have hit them hard for sure.

Yeah it's just sods law really so many of us were adamant that the game will be delayed before this news even came out :)
That's great fortune teller Dean Johnes predicted about of game delay unfortunately. :mad

@Harigoks yeah seems messy, they could have just left Pain on the cover and released as usual got loads of bad press for it but any publicity is good publicity right? ;)

Also a question to the cricket 19 regulars; What gameplay elements need to be improved upon? (strictly regarding the game of cricket only not things like major bug clipping issues or bails not lightning up or somethingl

@Harigoks yeah seems messy, they could have just left Pain on the cover and released as usual got loads of bad press for it but any publicity is good publicity right? ;)

Also a question to the cricket 19 regulars; What gameplay elements need to be improved upon? (strictly regarding the game of cricket only not things like major bug clipping issues or bails not lightning up or somethingl
I would say def fielding aspect of the game. Not to complain about animation and fluidity, but it didn't feel any better. That was one of the negative thing in C19.

Is it on sale on steam? I also have a few questions to ask as I've been researching into C19 gameplay to see how it is because I never owned the game....

I was watching twistes Ashes series and the gameplay seems bloody brilliant, he was bowling first got a ton of edges into gaps + caught, bowled, weird bat pad type stuff, the pacing from the AI was superb too. I am surprised because the stuff I read about it didn't match what I've seen in his videos and if C22 is improving on that then we're sorted!

I know that wasn't a question but this is; is it worth buying Cricket 19 or will it dilute my C22 experience? Due to the fact I haven't touched a game since Ashes17 so it all seems new to me and I've seen people say 19 and 22 feel similar, but tbf 22 nets to me feels similar to AC17 so...
i can't see any point in buying c19 a week before c22 releases

c19 is/was fantastic, but not perfect. AI fields/bowling changes (plus ca change), AI weakness to spin, and the lack of in/outfield catches in tests being the main bugbears imo.

I would say def fielding aspect of the game. Not to complain about animation and fluidity, but it didn't feel any better. That was one of the negative thing in C19.
i can't see any point in buying c19 a week before c22 releases

c19 is/was fantastic, but not perfect. AI fields/bowling changes (plus ca change), AI weakness to spin, and the lack of in/outfield catches in tests being the main bugbears imo.

So really not much wrong, fielding is something I set to auto as I hate getting a lovely nick and then it going all slow motion just ruins the moment for me but I get others like it

Infield/outfield not happening much in tests all in all doesn't sound like the worst problem as in tests there's a lot of edges but I guess if they barely happen at all it could be improved. So from what you guys said looks like they made good improvements, I do hope AI put better fields though helps put the pressure on when we bat

And yeah @blockerdave it'd be silly to, I've just been binge watching people's channels and it looks really fun. Got me excited

Users who are viewing this thread