Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
BA can fix anything within animations, cut scenes, gameplay changes etc .. but now its very unlikely to give a polished graphical upgrade / player detail .
Not expecting more on day 1 patch , but as much as equal to c19 player details pls (atleast for licensed players) for the god sake.
Did you like Big heads and tiny bodies of cricket 19?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
1638041471736.png

End of a thrilling 3 day encounter. I tried my best to win as NZ. Should have declared after scoring few more runs :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
The version of this game is so old that none of the other teams except Australia and England are licensed.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Did you say you didn’t play 19? Even if 22 is EXACTLY the same gameplay. It’s a good experience

Nope, didn't touch 19 can't remember why as I was active on the forums around it's release so not sure why I didn't buy it but for one reason or another I didn't get my hands on it. Sounds very promising then and I hope it hasn't regressed but from the looks of it it doesn't seem to have done that. All in all I am very excited and feel a bit more reassured after Ross tweeted that this version is basically from the time the CDs got pressed, how much it will change day 1 is still to be seen but it can only get better!

O

One new thing I observed while batting is not all lofted shots are looping in the air. Some of them are directly going to the inner fielders hands

This is only one example but there are other lofted shots went straight into the hands of covers and forward cover.

Graphically I think this looks quite nice, that broadcast camera mmmmmmm can't wait!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Really need to figure how to make my playface better this time around, the tut in here is a start but no actual instructions make it hard to follow

BUTT

School Cricketer
O

One new thing I observed while batting is not all lofted shots are looping in the air. Some of them are directly going to the inner fielders hands

This is only one example but there are other lofted shots went straight into the hands of covers and forward cover.
The game looks amazing I don't understand then
O

The game looks amazing and I don't understand why people do complaining. As Ross said that full and final game coming 2nd December.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
O

I mean tbf that’s a dismissal I’ve not seen before, hope they’re in tests too.

Athers commentary was bland though. If you were reading that in a 19th century novel it would be “That’s a special catch” said Michael blearily, overcome with the laudanum and a crushing sense of ennui.
Post automatically merged:

It’s the User though.. not AI batting..
Are you sure it’s the user?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I mean tbf that’s a dismissal I’ve not seen before, hope they’re in tests too.

Athers commentary was bland though. If you were reading that in a 19th century novel it would be “That’s a special catch” said Michael blearily, overcome with the laudanum and a crushing sense of ennui.
Post automatically merged:

Are you sure it’s the user?

Pretty sure as the ball has the line the length indicator around it…

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
i cannot pre order on xbox store - it says game not available at this time .
keep trying I know I had problems eventually got it ordered plus the net challenge and i can play the nets but it wont i have to wait till 2nd. I don't know how others on x box have played it early either physical editions they bought or they somehow managed to get it digitally i cant play yet it says i too early. And of course the patch isn't ready till Wednesday. Ross says the version people are playing is months old

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Utter waste of time analysing this its so old and not representitve of the game at all.Feel for big ant that this has happened.Don't really understand why there are physical discs anymore anyway.After putting it in the xbox it then downloads most of the game anyway and you have to make sure you have the disc in before you can play the game.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I just hope that when the game gets the Day 1 patch, the commentary team stops saying too many dot balls in that over. Mufah.. I am playing test match.. there will be dot balls

Users who are viewing this thread