Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Only have the Steam version, latest patch has very slow moving fielders who let the ball trickle to the boundary. That bug wasn't there in previous patches so that's new.
Yep, it just looks so bad doesn't it! It's like the fielders just don't give a damn about the match at all :noway
They don't drop catches though. After the patch that came out yesterday, the catching has been brilliant.

Having a hard time with the community crearions. Trying to search for @wasteyouryouth teams on Academy (PS4, v1.08), stuck on downloading teams loading screen.
Finally the game crashed with an error code.

Also, advanced shots not working again.

Will write an update on the bug report thread and maybe submit a support ticket later.

Cricket 22 Steam Build 1347 Improved New Zealand player visuals

Cricket 22 Steam Build 1347 Improved New Zealand player visuals

One word. Pain.

I guess we'll need to give them more time to fix the game thats going in all direction but not just one. Time to move on until C22 is stabilized :)

Also, game looks much the same in ps5 after the new patch. No compliments!

Played a T10 match on the latest steam patch.

Enjoyed smashing the bowlers all round the park playing as New Zealand score 147 in 10 overs batted again in the same match as WI only to get 87 runs in 10 overs.

Things observed in the patch.

- Fielding is terrible AI drops way too many catches and is slow.
- Game in general lot stable (improved and Stable Frame rates)
- AI Fielders don't appeal for runouts.
- Wicketkeeper is more active doesn't let the ball go past him on fast bouncy deliveries.

Apart from it academy is still a paine... The playfaces are fixed but downloading the team doesn't work it always shows playface storage error.

Last edited by a moderator:
After Patch 1.07 on PS4. The major bugs I have been facing

1. Ball suddenly disappears from the bowler's hand and play continues
2. When batsmen advancing down the tracks they suddenly stop on footwork and thus clean bowled
3. When batsmen advancing down the pitch, 90% of the times the sound of batting hitting the ball has disappeared.
4 On direct hits, fielding side has stopped appealing.
5. When you are bowling, not a single lbw appeal happens even in plumb cases.
bro please put all these issues in the bug report thread so that they dont get overlooked.
I've already put 5 issues after the latest patch on ps5 which includes your 1st and 3rd point
Post automatically merged:

That Ross Taylor... :lol
Dont miss Jack Leach with hair

The prior build on ps5 (ending 07) felt like we were making progress. Current build (ending 08) back to square 1.

Borderline unplayable.
Yep, before the fielders all became 90 year geriatrics trying to catch cover drives using a zimmerframe as the mode to get there, it did seem to be making progress - now, i cant play it like this, the fielding is destroying any good thats left in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread