Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Game runs fine for me, most occasions well over 80-90 fps, but I noticed same pattern of significant dropping of FPS in post-tea(3rd) sessions in both day 2 & 3 of the Test match I'm playing now.

Yesterday, I didn't realize I thought maybe something with patch, but even after today's patch, and as soon as players walk on for the 3rd session. FPS rock bottoms from clocking stable 80-90 to barely playable 40-45 range.

And proving my point, after day ended and I proceed to Day 4 morning session, it goes back to the usual 80fps range.

Just putting it out here.
Next time you play a test match set the start time to 9.30 AM
This would fix the issue
Usually when the start time is 10 AM or 11 AM, it makes the flood lights switch on during the evening sessions (which uses more of GPU)

Ok lads @blockerdave knows there no bullshit from me.

Just fired it up after seeing your posts fearing the worst, even though I have been testing so as a little suprised from what I was reading.

1st Test
Gabba

Beautiful first 20 overs of a session bowling to the AI.

Hardly any boundaries, no last ball smashes, no pulls to leg , just a few clips to midwicket boundary.

Robinson breaks the 50 partnership with a lovely strighter one that does enough to trap Harris, then after plugging midwicket drifts onto Warners leg stump and gets flicked aerially straight to the fielder for a catch. A gift!

They have played out maidens and for the first 10 were going at 2.8 an over. Leave after leave at times. 1 Edge, flew over slips from a back of a length Broad delivery.

Perfect run rate and good battle between bat and ball.

Something has slipped in with some fielders running in quicksand which I have fed back already.

Got to be honest though, cant say I experience what you guys are saying.

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.10 - 19.41.44.37.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.10 - 19.41.44.37.png
    617.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.10 - 19.41.54.89.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.10 - 19.41.54.89.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 33
  • Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.10 - 19.42.21.49.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.10 - 19.42.21.49.png
    6 MB · Views: 29
  • Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.10 - 19.42.35.44.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.10 - 19.42.35.44.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 33
Its the constant claiming things are "fixed" when they are clearly not, the academy today being one glaring example.

They would be better off turning the servers off for a couple of weeks, not letting anyone play and really, properly fixing this game because these rapid patches are getting us nowhere.

And still not getting it fixed is annoying to the core as well. Not shamming them but got to prioritise things to make the game as close as it can get to C19. If academy works well, that at least can be a consolation. Should have bought a physical copy, lol.

I hope before Christmas, this game gets better. I see the reviews on steam are demotivating. This can't be good anyway :) but hopes there! Praying that more patching should not create bugs to have more patching and it would be a cycle that cannot be stopped. Ohh BAS.....

Ok lads @blockerdave knows there no bullshit from me.

Just fired it up after seeing your posts fearing the worst, even though I have been testing so as a little suprised from what I was reading.

1st Test
Gabba

Beautiful first 20 overs of a session bowling to the AI.

Hardly any boundaries, no last ball smashes, no pulls to leg , just a few clips to midwicket boundary.

Robinson breaks the 50 partnership with a lovely strighter one that does enough to trap Harris, then after plugging midwicket drifts onto Warners leg stump and gets flicked aerially straight to the fielder for a catch. A gift!

They have played out maidens and for the first 10 were going at 2.8 an over. Leave after leave at times. 1 Edge, flew over slips from a back of a length Broad delivery.

Perfect run rate and good battle between bat and ball.

Something has slipped in with some fielders running in quicksand which I have fed back already.

Got to be honest though, cant say I experience what you guys are saying.
What AI level and what bowling difficulty are you on for this? And AI run rate?

Veteran.. I never go near legend and never will. Vet is superior.
Hardest bowling with few tweaks..
Hardest Overall game difficulty
With my sliders added.
My 5 an over bollocks was on Legend - a possible cause? As i imagine all the AI attributes on that are just bumped to high heaven.

Good stuff, ill give it another test tomorrow, depending on what tonights patch breaks.

Not even half as annoying as a completely busted product & a developer who's now scratching their heads & blaming a gaming platform instead my man.

No, there isn't a magic wand is there? You're a genius Ross!!!! I'm also very glad that in this instance Xbox are finally holding BAS to account with these ridiculously bug riddled patches. (Normally, BAS just punt out bugged patch after bugged patch regardless of how it affects the end user but now they're finally being held to a set standard & of course as a result they find themselves utterly floundering. That's the uncharted territory, someone standing up & saying "NO, it's still not bloody good enough, go back & try again"!!)

24 total alpha & beta testers from 4 different geo regions with just 3 - 4 weeks access before release could have saved THIS WHOLE MESS. ALL OF IT. Period!! Regardless of lockdowns, 3 of your devs catching the flu, or your lead graphics designer's dog dying 6 weeks ago.

You made ya bed, own it & take the criticism you've got coming like a damn man, repetitive or not.

Arrogance has been the problem here, 100% pure high grade arrogance.

My 5 an over bollocks was on Legend - a possible cause? As i imagine all the AI attributes on that are just bumped to high heaven.

Good stuff, ill give it another test tomorrow, depending on what tonights patch breaks.
I never have and never will play on legend…
Post automatically merged:

The ball feels even lighter after today's patch :noway

Go to custom settings.. physics.. bottom of list.. Perceived Seamer Ball Speed.. ramp it up…

My issue since sliders were introduced is that with each iteration of the game there is this meta-game requirement for slider adjustment. At some point the position of sliders seems to be the whole point of the game and playing the match is just a way of scoring the effectiveness of your slider-difficulty tweaking.

Users who are viewing this thread