Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Had a great bowling experience in this game . Ai run rate was realistic, AI defended well at times . Hit few sixs when AI batsman was more settled. Few good slip and keepers catches , realistic bouse . One LBW, and one lose shoot cought at covers . Also 2 bat pads .

So what i did was i got @Rumple43 slider and modified it a little .

Am happy to share the sliders if any ones interested
View attachment 261777
My scorecard SA vs India.

View attachment 261778

Awesome to see, and the best way to do it. The sliders in the thread are always going to be a guide, people have different abilities and different preferences for how the game should look and be played. That means folk can have a look, then do some modifying of their own and see what they get.

Great stuff!

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Funnily enough, timing wise, with @Lassana_Dias, @Gamefroggy, @LEGT and others talking sliders......I've just pushed out v2 of the slider spreadsheet.

For anyone wanting to download it, it's attached to the first post of the link above. All you need is excel or similar to open it.

Building on v1 (which was downloaded over 650 times), additional functionality like home/away sliders, plus an extra modifier for specific pitch types has also been put in place for users. It also has some physics slider amendments and the like, tweaking a few things here and there.

Thanks!

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Day 2 end of session 1. I know Rabada’s score looks a bit high. Personally I don’t like that tailenders score that high but it is possible. Just looked up the record 8th wicket partnership too.
A836DDC2-DD32-47F4-A0D2-9428C4A1C211.jpeg6F9F43C3-30EC-47A3-BDE5-9FFADFBD2900.png
Post automatically merged:

image.jpg

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
For sure sliders have an impact but does it stop game from crash (scenario is you are playing competition and soon game finished and exit then it crashed)

24 hrs to go for fixing or breaking game. From past experience, patch breaks the game more instead fixing. Lets hope game crash, run out on crease bug, fps issue get sorted out in this patch

sashu_91

County Cricketer
For sure sliders have an impact but does it stop game from crash (scenario is you are playing competition and soon game finished and exit then it crashed)

24 hrs to go for fixing or breaking game. From past experience, patch breaks the game more instead fixing. Lets hope game crash, run out on crease bug, fps issue get sorted out in this patch
What about easy batting, first that should be fixed, don't care about run out bug??

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What about easy batting, first that should be fixed, don't care about run out bug??
If we talk about gameplay then lots of things need to fix not only easy batting.

i wish tomorrow patch would not touch gameplay else we might face offside/legside shots no more or there is a possibility that bat has no phy influence like player bodies pass through each other. Anything is possible with current BAS team .

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I feel excited about tomorrow's patch! Right now there's so many things that need to get better- so, lots to look forward to and feel anxious about! :)
Hahaha there are so many things to break as well . I wish tomorrow will not bring game crash for u .

sashu_91

County Cricketer
If we talk about gameplay then lots of things need to fix not only easy batting.

i wish tomorrow patch would not touch gameplay else we might face offside/legside shots no more or there is a possibility that bat has no phy influence like player bodies pass through each other. Anything is possible with current BAS team .
General stability is all about gameplay changes and a patch cannot be without stability

Bill Greensmith

Club Captain
I'm having some impressive, realistic and very enjoyable results using a slight adaptation of the sliders you guys have developed.
I have built 5 teams from scratch, 'under-powering' the batters, reducing aspects of fielding and generally personalising each player to have their own characteristics.
I am playing both tests and ODIs and am very pleased with the feel of the games.
I am not having crashes, overthrows or any nonsense I was experiencing previously.
I know this doesn't cure problems with career mode or licenced teams/players, but there is an excellent game in there somewhere.
So a big thank you to the work you have all done and continue to do.
It is encouraging to see BA getting more involved recently (thanks Matt) and maybe wr are getting somewhere . . . . . . .

Users who are viewing this thread