Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Hi guys

My first Career Mode went as I expected, file corrupted at start of the second season! This is on PS4 and was a few weeks ago.

Has anybody on PS4 who had similar problems been able to get much further since these multiple patches or are people still getting the file corrupted situation?

Many thanks

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Maybe only if you tinkered with them before perhaps?

Are these a specific set of sliders here and can they be shared?
Post automatically merged:

We're happy for you too, but possibly it could fix most things and be the patch to rewrite all future patches?
What i noticed game crashed mostly after 30 to 45 mins gameplay and then system exhausted and quit itself like in case of something not correct in stadium or logos or kits or may be in teams that after playing 45 min game and if you save and exit or match finished, game itself quits and back to console menu….

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Little timmy's dad spotted- Dad is happy looking at the sky,lol
Can't wait to play tennis with headless players

What i noticed game crashed mostly after 30 to 45 mins gameplay and then system exhausted and quit itself like in case of something not correct in stadium or logos or kits or may be in teams that after playing 45 min game and if you save and exit or match finished, game itself quits and back to console menu….
I have noticed that too. My ps4 heats up so much while playing Cricket 22. Other games are just fine

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi guys

My first Career Mode went as I expected, file corrupted at start of the second season! This is on PS4 and was a few weeks ago.

Has anybody on PS4 who had similar problems been able to get much further since these multiple patches or are people still getting the file corrupted situation?

Many thanks
Game is only for “play now” mode, rest all modes are buggy so my suggestion better don’t waste time & energy in career mode. These modes are just to fool us and nothing more.

No doubt its one of worst release of BAS among all which they cant even fix after 15 -20 patches.

For sure many like myself will neither bother their next release nor pre-order in future after this experience.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
I'm not at all worried if there's a patch out today as Big Ant said was the "plan". The next patch isn't likely to pull this game up to where it should be by now, correction, by it's release in December.

However, this is the first week of this freshly hatched "plan" and it'd seem reasonable to expect some sort've redemptive effort to kick things off. Instead the day's nearly over and there's silence and no heads up about the state of things at all.

It does make me wonder if Big Ant's project leaders have the introspection to realize what this says to their paying consumers. That on week one of the new "plan", that the reality doesn't resemble said "plan" at all?

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game is only for “play now” mode, rest all modes are buggy so my suggestion better don’t waste time & energy in career mode. These modes are just to fool us and nothing more.

No doubt its one of worst release of BAS among all which they cant even fix after 15 -20 patches.

For sure many like myself will neither bother their next release nor pre-order in future after this experience.

I’m enjoying Play Now but would’ve liked a go at Career as have had problems in previous games. Can’t normally get into playing as just one player but was enjoying the one I originally started.

Dare not start a Custom Competition either based on what I’ve read which is a shame.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Is this when you play a particular mode of the game meaning test, ODI or T20?

I do feel there're problems with some academy elements.

Lassana_Dias

School Cricketer
Didn't ross say the patches are coming out every wendsday. Or is it just Big ant usual promises

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread