Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Ok this is shit stuff , PC version here in uae costs Aed 119 and I bought the Xbox series one for Aed 220 , it's almost double the difference and I am feeling pissed off.Screenshot_2021-10-24-08-25-55-19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 185125

Can someone help me understand why there should be a price difference between Console and PC? Apart from the Piracy argument.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain

Can someone help me understand why there should be a price difference between Console and PC? Apart from the Piracy argument.
To pissed off console users where the actual sales come from? If there was a $10 difference I would have understand but it's a freaking 47% one

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Interestingly there is a huge difference in price compare to Uae and India PC version , I think they know that guys in UAE will likely to buy instead pirate in UAE hence the lower price tag
I think there should be a special price for console users in UAE too just like PC version
Just to clarify Aed 119 equals $32

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Sooo.... I feel like we are deviating things atm. Can we please stick to the gameplay or other topics related to the game and not console vs PC rubbish fight? Also I would delete that tweet post I shared so people just don't get triggered and imma keep things in this thread related to the game only and not price or version or other stuff. Also I think the reason for them to price more on console since they are giving the console user to upgrade freely from old to next gen and many other things to it. Just my opinion and I would like to close this topic from my side once and for all :) have a nice day you all!!!

Last edited:

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Sooo.... I feel like we are deviating things atm. Can we please stick to the gameplay or other topics related the game and not console vs PC rubbish fight? Also I would delete that tweet post I shared so people just don't get triggered and imma keep things in this thread related to the game only and not price or version or other stuff. Also I think the reason for them price more on console since they are giving the console user to upgrade freely from old to next gen and many other things to it. Just my opinion and I would like to close this topic from my side once and for all :) have a nice day you all!!!
Wow you have the potential to become one of the Mods here on PC

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would assume the prices are higher on console as Sony and Microsoft might be charging a higher fee or %age of revenue sharing which is passed onto the consumer obviously.

Being a console gamer, one should always remember that you got the hardware cheaper only because the actual money made by the platforms is via software! Thus I won’t be surprised if the revenue sharing percentage is much much higher with Sony and Microsoft as compared to Steam.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
WDC2nLl.gif

TemPSaad

Associate Captain

I would assume the prices are higher on console as Sony and Microsoft might be charging a higher fee or %age of revenue sharing which is passed onto the consumer obviously.

Being a console gamer, one should always remember that you got the hardware cheaper only because the actual money made by the platforms is via software! Thus I won’t be surprised if the revenue sharing percentage is much much higher with Sony and Microsoft as compared to Steam.
You are totally wrong , Steam cuts are actually 30% compare to MS and Sony which hovers around 20-25%

Users who are viewing this thread