Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Bloody hope that’s not a leave
Might be
652193.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Cant remember that or was it in female create a player only?
It was number 5 or 6 I think. Available for all players.

Might be
652193.jpg

This still looks ok! The one in the video was just ridiculous with the way the leg moved towards the leg side

Attachments

• 6149D270-0E87-4E21-9CEC-9333B5BC01D8.png
    6149D270-0E87-4E21-9CEC-9333B5BC01D8.png
    8 MB · Views: 46
This is the Women's Nets gameplay and also the new leave animation I was referring to. I don't own the video.
Thats not a leave animation, its the upper cut which looks really cool..

Here it is in action from stream of Cricket with Chiraagistic channel.

Upper Cut.gif

Unfortunately havent seen any new leave animations yet from the streams I have seen..

Last edited:
Might be
652193.jpg

Certainly extravagant for a yellow full hall delivery haha!

Thats not a leave animation, its the upper cut which looks really cool..

Here it is in action from stream of Cricket with Chiraagistic channel.

View attachment 256521

Unfortunately havent seen any new leave animations yet from the streams I have seen..
If BA are aiming for a more casual crowd.. I would take a guess that a new leave animation wasn’t at the top of the wishlist from little Tommy who wants to smack sixes!

It seems they are adding a lot of new shots. Just hope the Authentic Orthodox lofted shot over midwicket can be there instead of just one shot, that is the flick.................[and slog sweep too] to add more expanse to the legside shot selection.

From what I remember Cricket 19 had these animations
1)Generic bowler
2)Starc
3)Hazzlewood
4)Slinga Malinga
5)Tait
6)Cummins

Definitely not come across the Perry one.

5 is Ellyse Perry's action, no Shaun Tait's. I saw her bowl in a highlights video, and it is the exact same action.
Definitely not Perry's action , her action is like left arm so high above head and right arm near chest , that Tait action is not even closer to that. let me pull up some youtube videos of her action wait.

What they need to do in this version is to different runups for different actions as currently all the actions in cricket 19 looks Samish (Till the last 2 seconds change in animation) and apart from Malinga. But yeah in Cricket 22 they look so distinct.

Users who are viewing this thread