Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

You are totally wrong , Steam cuts are actually 30% compare to MS and Sony which hovers around 20-25%
Well if that’s the case then I have no idea why the prices are different. But it’s not only with Cricket 22, as I’ve seen many other games priced cheaper on PC than console.

Well if that’s the case then I have no idea why the prices are different. But it’s not only with Cricket 22, as I’ve seen many other games priced cheaper on PC than console.
yea because of the piracy and limited PC gamers in quantity but console user base is much higher and game developers has the choice to charge them high because of the inability to pirate games on consoles. But for PC gamers they charge it low so as to get whatever money they can extract from the limited PC gamers with good morals ,

See it like this ,

If a person lives in a country and has a choice the to go to local burger shop (Pirated Games) which makes as tasty burgers as KFC and Mc Donalds (Original Games) , Then KFC and Mc Donalds will not charge him the premium in order to convince him to eat at their restaurant infact they might gave him a discount and will charge almost equal to that local burger shop or slightly higher. (PC gaming world)

However in a country where the local burger shop serves shitty burgers (No Pirated Games available) and the person has no available alternative , KFC and Mc Donalds will charge as much as they like for the same burger they serve in previous country (Console gaming world)

Last edited:
Back to the game , Do you guys think there should be ultimate team mode of sorts with upgrade able player cards (Bronze , Silver , Gold , Diamond) with perks and attributes to collect and leader boards to conquer? I personally think it will be fun , It can be both offline and online with a combined leader boards so as to nullify the lack of online players count.
They now have enough licenses to go this route in this year version (The Hundred , BBL ,WBBL, CPL) They can even include female cards and have them included in the playing XI alongside men.

yea because of the piracy and limited PC gamers in quantity but console user base is much higher and game developers has the choice to charge them high because of the inability to pirate games on consoles. But for PC gamers they charge it low so as to get whatever money they can extract from the limited PC gamers with good morals ,

See it like this ,

If a person lives in a country and has a choice the to go to local burger shop (Pirated Games) which makes as tasty burgers as KFC and Mc Donalds (Original Games) , Then KFC and Mc Donalds will not charge him the premium in order to convince him to eat at their restaurant infact they might gave him a discount and will charge almost equal to that local burger shop or slightly higher. (PC gaming world)

However in a country where the local burger shop serves shitty burgers (No Pirated Games available) and the person has no available alternative , KFC and Mc Donalds will charge as much as they like for the same burger they serve in previous country (Console gaming world)
But KFC and Mc Donald’s make crappy burgers!! :noway

Good that steam users got a patch, I say it's a patch because it's not included in initial release of Nets on consoles. Please don't pounce on me for this, it's just my wild guess.

I'm expecting Sony/Microsoft's approval sooner. I hope the HDR issue fix for PS4 is included in this patch.

Good that steam users got a patch, I say it's a patch because it's not included in initial release of Nets on consoles. Please don't pounce on me for this, it's just my wild guess.

I'm expecting Sony/Microsoft's approval sooner. I hope the HDR issue fix for PS4 is included in this patch.
Pretty sure we will get it by day end today or tomorrow.

This is the Women's Nets gameplay and also the new leave animation I was referring to. I don't own the video.

This is the Women's Nets gameplay and also the new leave animation I was referring to. I don't own the video.
I don't think that's a leave. It's more like a upper cut for short balls? I also did see few videos where the short ball was played with this leave like shot.

I don't think that's a leave. It's more like a upper cut for short balls? I also did see few videos where the short ball was played with this leave like shot.
The upper cut I was able to play was more from an upright position. Can anyone confirm how to trigger it.

Eagerly waiting for the info regarding career modes improvements , I hope they include manager mode as well this time.
Post automatically merged:

Just need improved career mode and more attributes for batting and bowling and few more perks , that is the minimum for me

@MattW and @ BA team I hope the next teaser or video is regarding career mode enhancements. Career mode is something many spend hours playing. So that needs a spl mention early.

Users who are viewing this thread