Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

12:01 am ,
do indian steam users get any patch ?

Ashes 13 was the game which got called off on release right?
Yeah but am I kuku for thinking this, considering they're many years apart and one was a complete dog water effort...

EDIT: dare I say the lighting almost looks better in AC13 :O

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211201_182111.jpg
    Screenshot_20211201_182111.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20211201_183018.jpg
    Screenshot_20211201_183018.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 82
How often is it crashing on steam? Also what is the true verdict on the graphics because I'm seeing almost 50/50 some say it sucks and worse than 19 some say its amazing

I don't own 19 but from videos I'm really impressed by 19 graphics, the pitches, lighting etc all looks great.

I think 22 looks good but I feel I just see moments where I think "wow looks great" and then a lot of the time I'm thinking "reminds me of Ashes 13 by codies or DBC17" so idk lighting looks off or something. 19 looks like it has more "character"
On 4K, it looks very good. Overall, I like it. With more patches. It will be a good game for sure.

Negative: AI just reviewed a massive edge caught behind.

Positive: in a very 2022 move, heartening to see the commentators refuse to assume Joe Root’s gender: apparently Root will be on at “their” bowlers to tighten the squeeze.

batting animations are much improved in this game , leg side shots are now fine compared to C19

Biggest let downs looking at footage are the lovely uppercut shot being back, and the huge animation delay when a pull shot's played and you choose to run, meaning the non-striker is half way down the track before the striker sets off. I'd hope they'd be fixed as they're huge issues

I’m still getting the your to early message and it won’t open the game. I am in Victoria.

My issue at the moment..

Is Player models are a downgrade..

And gameplay wise I can’t really see or feel anything different?

I have no idea what part of fielding was “over hauled”

19 was a good game so this will be similar but gameplay wise it just feels like 19 with added animations.

Got the game today for PS5. There was a big update file waiting for it once installed. Finally started playing it. So, far I am unimpressed. There is only slight improvement in graphics, a slightly better commentary, slightly better camera work, but nothing to suggest that it is a revolutionary improvement over C19.

Well after reading some comments I can only hope the fact that I've not played 19 I'll love the game but if it doesn't top the gameplay of 14 + fearsome tweak then I don't think I'll be impressed

Users who are viewing this thread