Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

graham

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
The ashes start Tuesday we will have big ant push “play ashes on your ps5 etc “
Well sadly it’s just not playable , no cover drives , bowling made unnecessary hard, bounce of pitch is mental , fielding runouts the list goes on.
I hope I get a Decent patched game by Christmas holidays. We have all been here before with bigant same scenario each release.
I understand with Covid they must have been under the pump to get it out on time , I bet deep down they wished they got it in better playable state.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Reported 4 bugs in 4 different tweets. Maybe they thought I was spamming but this is getting a little too ridiculous. Just can't keep blocking people like that. They took the in-game player censorship crap to another level :p
and thats why you were blocked, big ant WEBSITE has a support section for reporting bugs, thats the ONLY place to do so.... support.bigant.com

Plotinus

Associate Captain
I'm not sure if this is by design or not but I note that you now need to sign in to BA's servers multiple times rather than just at the start. In career mode, if you complete a match or even just a nets session the game has to sign back in to continue. I noticed this as signing in has been a little spotty over the weekend which has meant that, although I'd started to play, I was essentially kicked out when a second sign in was required and BA servers were unavailable. In previous games I'm sure the intention was just to connect once at the start for validation...but that no longer seems to be the case. I'm, of course refering to playing on PC, here, I've no idea how consoles interact with BA servers..

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Academy is also unavailable

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
The ashes start Tuesday we will have big ant push “play ashes on your ps5 etc “
Well sadly it’s just not playable , no cover drives , bowling made unnecessary hard, bounce of pitch is mental , fielding runouts the list goes on.
I hope I get a Decent patched game by Christmas holidays. We have all been here before with bigant same scenario each release.
I understand with Covid they must have been under the pump to get it out on time , I bet deep down they wished they got it in better playable state.
Some spot on points.

Having read a few tweets, I think that they are at least trying to get it to that “playable state”.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Steam is also the same . not logging in .

Time to get back to polished and best cricket ever - CRICKET_19

Users who are viewing this thread