Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Anyone found out how to edit equipemnt in career mode on PS4 after new patch ?

Does the game still lag on ps4 after the recent update?

Stadium creator looks good - certainly a lot more scenery than the previous one.
Having some difficulty though changing the seat colour on the stands , unless they haven't enabled that yet.

I'm getting a crash when playing in custom stadiums whenever a boundary is scored, so have reported that to BA.

Nice video , is that real-time bowling speed , if so what settings do you use ?
Yes that's real time!

There are 4 sliders in the physics section of custom Difficulties:

Pace Bowling speed min
Pace Bowling speed max
Pace Bowling visual speed
Spin bowling visual speed

I honestly don't know which ones work which ones don't. So increased them all to 100.

Yes that's real time!

There are 4 sliders in the physics section of custom Difficulties:

Pace Bowling speed min
Pace Bowling speed max
Pace Bowling visual speed
Spin bowling visual speed

I honestly don't know which ones work which ones don't. So increased them all to 100.
Looks a bit quick for me but just got the game and default settings a bit loopy for me with fast / medium fast so will have tweak , thanks though always nice to get Smith out for a duck , very rare !

Looks a bit quick for me but just got the game and default settings a bit loopy for me with fast / medium fast so will have tweak , thanks though always nice to get Smith out for a duck , very rare !
Hey yeah I agree it seems a bit quick! If you do play on these settings though, you'll find it's not so difficult to get used to it.
You just need to get used to the timing window that shifts a bit early after applying these settings.

Problem for me was, I tried different combinations of sliders, and keeping the pace to ~60-70 and not all the way up to 100.

But that just didn't work for me... Idk how these sliders work or are they broken at the moment?
That's why I just maxed out these 4.

It's better than the default setting in my opinion, that just seems too slow

People saying this big patch fixes a lot of big issues, are the off side shots, weak straight drive and sliders not working how they should fixed?

@Langeveldt Saw your post few pages back and you are correct. I have only really been bowling in 50 over odi games since release and match difficulty hardest + AI difficulty Veteran/Legend/Pro will always get you carted around for 300+ scores no matter what field you set or what you try.

Most recently I have bowled a game on Easiest/Rookie and got the opposition out for 207 (lowest I've ever got AI out) so yet to see if I just get only low scores on this setting or maybe something more realistic

Hey yeah I agree it seems a bit quick! If you do play on these settings though, you'll find it's not so difficult to get used to it.
You just need to get used to the timing window that shifts a bit early after applying these settings.

Problem for me was, I tried different combinations of sliders, and keeping the pace to ~60-70 and not all the way up to 100.

But that just didn't work for me... Idk how these sliders work or are they broken at the moment?
That's why I just maxed out these 4.

It's better than the default setting in my opinion, that just seems too slow
I’ll give it a whirl , think I used M Sherry’s sliders in C19 they were perfect around 75ish , thanks for your help much appreciated

Anyone seeing graphics glitches on the PS4 version? Like red and green lights on the ground- Cover region

Users who are viewing this thread