Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
hahahaha ... he is angry like he lost billion dollars due to BAS .... i purchased two version both via xbox & psn store but still hopeful irrespective i cant play on both at moment.

critics must be constructive neither destructive nor abusive. we must report this guy. totally agree

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We should report this guy, i am reporting, can't he see that BA is trying to fix this game...
Already Reported him. He would have been be right if the studio refuses the bugs or denied to remove them. But game is getting better than previous builds in my personal experience.

johanna

School Cricketer
So only way to use playface is on steam PC to create real likeness of players.
Just wondering how do you do that does anyone have a video.
Is new patch improved the game and has the fielding become better.
This might be a stupid question, but do you mean we can create faces all by ourselves? I thought the academy stuff that gets downloaded is from approved game modders?

@johanna its not a feature its incompetence
Haha, I felt it was a bug too, but at times it fits in perfectly with the game's momentum that it got me thinking that maybe it is a feature, like a mystery ball.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
This might be a stupid question, but do you mean we can create faces all by ourselves? I thought the academy stuff that gets downloaded is from approved game modders?

Haha, I felt it was a bug too, but at times it fits in perfectly with the game's momentum that it got me thinking that maybe it is a feature, like a mystery ball.
Anyone can make stuff for the academy, so yeah you can create any face you want (but you need the PC academy to import a play face template).

there are no “approved” modders as such (because they can’t “approve” adding unlicensed IP) but this community has people like @wasteyouryouth and @Llewelynf who produce great content.

johanna

School Cricketer
Anyone can make stuff for the academy, so yeah you can create any face you want (but you need the PC academy to import a play face template).

there are no “approved” modders as such (because they can’t “approve” adding unlicensed IP) but this community has people like @wasteyouryouth and @Llewelynf who produce great content.
Oh okay, I didn't know that. When you say PC academy, I guess it means I need to own the game on PC too? I only have it on a console.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone got any good sliders?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Oh okay, I didn't know that. When you say PC academy, I guess it means I need to own the game on PC too? I only have it on a console.
No they recently added a free tool - you can find “cricket 22 academy tools” on steam, which is a standalone app with just the creation stuff.

You can import playfaces for players or logos for other content

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
ru getting crowd sound ?? i think they have messed up in patch .. im not hearing any of the crowd voices in game.
I set the crowd to very low, so there is little to no sound at FC games

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Anyone got any good sliders?
I'm working on mine atm (having a blast actually now with the game - default settings are a dog's breakfast), will post them tomorrow in the sliders thread. Just need to fine tune some things a bit more.

akshay3677

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
My Career is 'Corrupted' after a crash in the game. Wow! *slow claps*
16399033395034234810105099403978.jpg

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...