Cricket 24 - General Discussion

I remember the heading of the article PlanetCricket published back in 2013-2014 when Trickstar delayed its Ashes'13 (yes, that one) and Big Ant decided to reveal screen shots for DBC'14. It read, "Ashes Cricket Delays, Big Ant Displays." There is potential for a new article, titled, "Big Ant, No Show."
Or "Big Ant, Big Aint" or

"Big Ant, Big Can't" or

"Big Ant, Big Rant"

or just the good old " Big Ant, What An Utter Shit Show, Oh So Predicatable, Hiding Behind Non-communication With Complete Disregard For It's Potential Buyers As A Cover-Up For Ineptitude On An Unbelievable Scale"

The last one I find reallly catchy and has a rhythm to it that a good ol' sound bite needs....

I remember the heading of the article PlanetCricket published back in 2013-2014 when Trickstar delayed its Ashes'13 (yes, that one) and Big Ant decided to reveal screen shots for DBC'14. It read, "Ashes Cricket Delays, Big Ant Displays." There is potential for a new article, titled, "Big Ant, No Show."
Good old time of cricgasms

How do we interpret this???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-01-20-40-27-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-01-20-40-27-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    668.5 KB · Views: 147
How do we interpret this???

It says: We see your desperation, which means you are very likely impulsive, and we will capitalise on it. You'll buy the game Day-1 even with minimal marketing. We'll get your money, but don't care what you get in and from the game. Throw it away for all we care.

What's the chance the new fielding leads to multiple AI run outsB
Nailed on, 1000%, direct hits with any fielder from anywhere inside the ring will be a thing.

I wonder if players will throw with their correct hand this time? Or if they'll just throw with whichever arm matches the direction they're moving?

The deadeye throws are, effectively, a balance fix for the fielding system leaking lots of stolen runs to users through not being great at gathering at the stumps and making quick run outs.

If they could get the gathering at the stumps issue sorted then the issue of deadeye throws might not come up.

Users who are viewing this thread